Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual/Demiromantic
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Unyielding Hornbeam Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Hamish had been surprised with how well the game had gone, and so quickly. Wanting the team to celebrate their win with more than just their house, he went down to the student lounge and set up for a party- a table full of snacks, blue and silver streamers, balloons. Once the party was set up, he'd sent out the invite to the team, and put up a bulletin in the great hall, hoping it would draw in a few more people. He fell into a seat, waiting to see if anyone would show up to celebrate their win over Gryffindor. He hoped at least Seamus would show up and get some snacks- Hamish had made everything himself, and he was a little nervous to have people testing out his food.

Lucy was pleased as punch with the Ravenclaw success - maybe Ravenclaw's first game hadn't gone well but the second game definitely had. She was a little bit disappointed though; she'd had the quaffle and had been about to score when the game had been called. Now she'd never know if she would have scored a goal or not. She shook off that thought, and made her way to the student lounge to celebrate. She picked up a snack first, taking a bite. It didn't seem like a lot of people had made it yet, so she decided to congratulate their captain on the win. They'd never really talked one-on-one, and Lucy was a bit intimidated by older students but it was only polite to let credit go where it was due. "Well done on catching the snitch!" Lucy said excitedly to Hamish. "Feels good to get a win." She smiled brightly.

Hamish looked over and smiled as Lucy appeared. "Hey Lucy," He greeted, giving her an easy smile. "Thanks! Sorry you didn't get a chance to score though, but I know you had it," He shifted so that she could sit on the couch with him. "How are you liking the snacks?" He asked, more concerned with that than the game itself. "I made them myself." @Lucy Montague

"That's okay," Lucy said, feeling a little embarrassed but happy that he acknowledged her. "I'll have my chance next year for sure." She took another bite of the food as Hamish mentioned he made the snacks. Her eyes went big for a moment. "Really? They're really good! Do you cook much then?" Lucy asked, interested.
@Hamish Reid

Having heard about Ravenclaw's Quidditch win, Todd, expecting the common room to be buzzing with celebrations, went to the student lounge for some quiet study preparation for his OWLs. To his surprise, he walked into a scene of blue and silver celebrations. "Oh," he uttered, hugging his textbook to his chest, "What's, um, what's going on in here?" Todd inquired, a touch bewildered by Ravenclaw's chosen location to celebrate their win.

Audrey was surprised to see that they were seemingly celebrating in the Student Lounge. Maybe Hamish wanted to really rub it in to the Gryffindors. If that was the case, he was more ruthless than he looked, and Audrey had to admit that she was kind of impressed. But at the same time, he really didn't look it. And she overheard him saying he'd made the snacks himself, which seemed more nice than scheming. Maybe he was just a really good actor. Audrey shrugged, giving a small fistpump as she looked over at Hamish. He had caught the snitch very quickly, after all. It was just a shame Lucy didn't get to show off much, and neither did Audrey herself - though she'd only hit one of the Gryffindor beaters in the end. "Wow," she said, looking things over once again. "This is the biggest celebration for third place I've ever seen." She was a little bit too worn out to be as tactful as she should have been, though she wasn't trying to be rude.

Hamish smiled at Lucy. "I do, I want to be a chef after graduation," He told her, before noticing the boy lingering in the door. He waved for him to join. "Hey, come on in," He greeted, before his attention was caught by Audrey. He gave her an easy smile, not minding her words. "Perhaps, but we're still celebrating a win. You guys played well all season regardless." He motioned for the room to sit.

@Lucy Montague @Todd Cobbler @Audrey Beauchamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back