Full Name: Brian Edrich Getathorn XIX
- Brith Date: June 9th 2007
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: short Black hair and brown eyes 4'9
- Parents: Agatha and Brian Getathorn
- Siblings, if any: none
- Pets, if any: Owel named Athena
- Area of Residence: Parents in Heidelberg, Germany
- Blood status: muggleborn (first in the line)

- What would their Patronus be? Took a quiz and it said Owl!
- What would their Boggart be? Dementor (B/C of his Grandfather's attack; it's in the bio)
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) a Hawk
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His Grandfather by his side again.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Reading books with his Grandfather in his study.

- Write an example roleplay by your character: Brian loved to read his Grandfather's journal, It was all he had left of him and he missed him dearly. His Grandfather had died four years ago but the feeling of longing to be with him has never quite subsided. While on the train he to HNZ he found a room to himself and began to read the Journal for the fifth time, falling back into the day dream of sitting and reading with his Grandfather.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:Hey Grandpa, hows it going in heaven? I miss you down here. I found out last week that I'm a wizard, mom and dad were shocked but after the man from the school spoke with them they calmed down and even said they would let me attend. At the time they seemed very excited about the prospect of me learning magic and even said they go school shopping with me, but that case their working on called them away so they won't be able to make it. Oh well I'll manage by myself like I have before it's like you always said "Life without Risk and Danger isn't a life at all" and I guess going shopping by myself in a wizarding shopping center might be as risky and dangerous as it get's, come to think of it I don't even know where it is exactly guess I'll have to look at the map later. Well have agood day, Brian

Brian's parents were and continue to be very strict regarding his education. For the most part, he studies History and Philosphy, however for fun he likes to read books and his grandfathers journal. He also goes to the movies with friends (from the muggle world) though ever since he recieved the letter, all he's done was study about the magical world from the muggle side.

((hee hee, I try!))

Snarky. Lucretia's parents are only strict on who she marries. (I have to keep it pureblood. So basically, I have to marry one of my cousins...)
If I may ask, what happened to your Grandfather? You charcter seemed to really love him.

My Grandfather and I were really close, since my parents worked all the time. He lead a very adventourous life that Brian aspires to be like. Unfrotunatly the life took it's toll on his heart and died in his bed with Brian and his parents at his side. His wife had died years ago during childbirth with Brian's Aunt so in respect Brian and his Grandfather really only had each other.

Unfortunataly this is also Brian's greatest flaw. Brian never really got over his Grandfather betraying him by leaving him on this world to face it alone. He ends up trying to act like him and do things that he thinks his Grandfather might do, in or to feel as though he were still around. His parents never noticed there was a problem and neither did the counselors. Had his Grandfather been Magical he definatly without a doubt would've been a Gryffindor as he follows the description to the letter. Brian However, is a Ravenclaw because his true self is more Timid and Investigative, while his Grandfathers is more Impulsive, and very outgoing. Brian is constantly at a subconcoius war with himself over who he should be and with thatit tends to create 'errors' in his personality, that may eventually grow into something more serious.

((I realise that I refer to myself as 'I' then switched to 'Brian' made it easier for me to write))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back