Bianca's First Time At The Rosebush

Bianca Petrescu

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Bianca had heard about a place called The Rosebush ever since she had arrived at Hogwarts New Zealand. She didn't believe such tragic death could happen to the poor girl. Bianca smiled and breathed in the fresh air as she walked towards The Rosebush. She looked around and smiled at the beauty of The Rosebush. "What a beautiful place." she thought as she danced around The Rosebush, enjoying the serenity and peacefulness.

Patricia made her way down to the lake, it was becoming one of her favourite places now at Hogwarts.

Always up for some excitment she decided to go a different route to her favourite tree. On her way down she saw a lovely rosebush, Where did that come from?" She thought to herself as she hadn't seen it before.

She decided to go up and see it, when she got a bit closer she saw someone sitting there, when she reached she realised it was one of her, possibly, best friends.

"Hey Bianca." She said cheerfully. "Hows you?"

Bianca was so engrossed in her dancing that she didn't realize someone had joined her. "Hey Bianca." the girl had said. Bianca stopped dancing and turned behind. Recognizing Patricia, Bianca walked towards the girl and hugged her.

"Patricia! I'm fine. Never been better! What about you? Beautiful place isn't it. Now i wonder why i didn't bother to come down here at first! So Pat, what brings you here today?" Bianca asked enthusiastically.

Luna drifted outside the castle, and floated around for a while. She hadn't been outside for over a year now, and the bright sunlight blinded her. Luna covered her eyes, and floated over to a rosebush, trying to hide from the sun.

Bianca screamed when she saw a ghost floating towards her and Patricia. She wasn't afraid of ghost, but it was just that she was just surprised. Bianca smiled at the ghost as she introduced herself," You almost scared me there! My name is Bianca Petrescu. I don't believe I have had the pleasure of making you acquaintance". Bianca smiled at the ghost sweetly. "What brings you here today my dear ghost?" she asked.

Luna looked up, and noticed a girl satnding there. She blinked, trying to clear her vision. "Oh hi Bianca, I'm Luna." she smiled warmly. "Oh, I'm that scary am I?" she joked. She floated over to where Bianca was standing, and drifted downwards, so her feet were just brushing the ground. "Um, I'm here because..." she said, then mumbled somthing about grass.

Bianca smiled at the ghost. "Its a pleasure to meet you Luna. What a beautiful day isn't it?" Bianca asked the ghost. "And..you're here because....?" Bianca asked curiously. "Its okay if you don't want to speak about it. Anyway, how is it like being a ghost and all..?" she asked.

"Good to hear." Patricia said to Bianca.

"I was on my way to the lakefront, there's a lovely tree I like sitting under on sunny days, hence the book." Patricia said show a non-school book to Bianca.

Next thing Patricia heard Bianca screamed, she was about to ask what was wrong but then she turned around and she saw a ghost. When she had a closer look she realised that it was Luna, a ghost that she had met one day when she was on the seventh floor.

"Hi Luna." Patricia said. "How have you been?"

Luna nodded slowly. Ït is, but a bit bright for me." she said. She looked at her feet. "Well, I kinda have a fear of grass, long story." she said, smiling slightly.
"Being a ghost is ok, but you start to miss everything, like food and your wand. And especially not being able to turn the page of books!" she said, grinning at her last sentence.
Luna looked at Patricia. "Hi Pat." she said happily. "The usual, floating, drifting, wishing I could do things that I can't."she said, grinning widly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back