Not open for further replies.

Jazzella Kennady

OOC First Name
Hayley (Main)
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Jazzella smiled as she ran her hands of the smooth fabric of her costume. She had decided to dress up as one of her favourite characters from the story, Peter Pan, Tinkerbell the Fairy. She wondered what some of the other students would think of her childish costume, then again she couldn't care less. She wanted to be Tinkerbell. A brunette version of the fairy anyway. She quickly slipped the lime green dress on and zipped it up before putting on the fairy wings on. she finished the costume off with green flats wit white pom-poms on them and a thin green hair-band. Feeling good about herself she headed out of the dorms and headed to the feast.

Moving carefully so she didn't fall over and embarrass herself since her dress was fairly short she entered the Great Hall and was blown away by the decorations. She quickly made her way to the Gryffindor table and sat down. She looked up and down the table at the array of food that was on offer before loading her plate with all sorts of sweet treats. She looked up every now and then to see what everyone was wearing.

Damien looked at himself in the mirror,his costume wasn't to bad. He did think the eerie green eyes thing were cool,but he decided not to put in the fake knife,because that would just be awkward. He had never been to a Halloween party or feast before though he had gone trick or treating when he was younger. Sometimes Halloween could be a scary time though espcecially when the older teenagers took out the fire works and the animals that wasn't nice. Damien knew that wouldn't happen here though so he hoped he would enjoy himself.

As he walked into the Great Hall he looked up in amazement the ceiling was covered in pumpkins and there was bats flying everywhere. the Hall was full of people dressed up in all sorts of costumes. Wow Damien thought knowing he would blend in with everyone else.He looked around for any of his friends but he couldn't see anyone so he made his way over to his house table. When he was over there he saw a girl in was fairy costume,Damien thought the outfit looked vaguely familiar but he wasn't sure.He sat down beside her "hey"he said he may as well make a new friend since h didn't know anyone here.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry about the confusioin. I had meant to post using my character Damien but had forgotten I was on my other character so from now on it will be Damien.

Halloween was one of Hariah's favourite time of the year. She loved dressing up and the parties and the horror movies that went along with it. This year she decided to go as a mermaid, not very scary but she liked it. This year was the first time she was away from her dad at Halloween, they used to dress up and host Halloween parties and watch scary movies together, it was perfect. But now she was at Hogwarts and all of that would have to change. She didn't mind because it would still be like one big party, she would be able to share it with her new friends.

The Great Hall was decorated beautifully, pumpkins everywhere. Nearly as good as the decorations they usually had at home. Hariah looked around and saw a variety of costumes some scary and some just silly. She looked around trying to spot some of her friends. Luckily she found one, Damien, he was already sitting with someone. Hoping they both wouldn't mind Hariah walked over to join them. She crept up behind Damien and shouted "Boo!" into his ear and laughed. "Mind if I join?" she asked the two of them.

Duncan had never experienced a Halloween quite like this one, and he grinned inside his peculiar costume as he entered the Great Hall, a tiny boy in a creepy costume. He could hardly see out of it, but what he could make out was a girl dressed as a fairy, alongside a mermaid, and a zombie. The zombie costume was somewhat disturbing in its eerie detail. But Duncan loved it. He approached the familiar faces, smiling inside the head piece he wore. "Watch out, girls!" he said suddenly, being overly dramatic in response to Damien's costume. He pretended to be punching the zombie away, for a moment, before giving a chuckle. "You lot look great!" he beamed, hopping about on his feet.

Duncan cast his eyes over Jazzella, giving her a smile, one that she obviously wouldn't see. He hadn't really gotten as well acquainted with most of the girls in his year. Then again, he was only just getting used to talking to girls, having realised a year back that they were not, in fact, contagious, and that they weren't all mad about playing with dollies. In fact, witches, in general, were far more interesting than the muggle girls he had known, and at least he had something in common with them. Some of them were Quidditch fanatics, just like himself. "Some start to the year, we've had," he commented, "all that homework.. I can't be the only one who's nearly been drowned by it all." He looked to the others for confirmation.

Jazzella looked up and smiled as she was greeted by a boy dressed as a zombie."Hey" She said softly. She was about to compliment his costume when another student, a girl this time joined them yelling boo into the boy's ear. "I don't mind if you join. I'm Jazzella Kennady by the way." Jazzella said smiling brightly answering the girl's question and introducing herself and then added to them both "I like your costumes."

She was startled by the arrival of the next boy but hid that by laughing softly. She looked at his costume and smiled even more than before. "Thank you, yours doesn't look too bad itself." She listened to what he said next before replying "Yeah it has. You are the only one nearly drowning in homework At least I don't think so." She was happy tonight even with the pain of the past hanging over her.

Damien was about to get a drink when he heard someone shout in his ear. "Ahh"He said jumping about three feet in the air.he looked back and scowled at Hariah but then started laughing "Sure"He said still laughing "But don't ever do that again"He said grinning.He smiled at the fairy "Thank you,yours is very nice too,I'm Damien"He said smiling,he was sure he'd seen Jazzella is the common room,so all three of them were from Gryffindor.

Damien nearly did another leap when someone appeared out of now where again and pretended to punch him. Seriously was it try give Damien a heart attack day?But Damien couldn't help smiling,he had to say the little dude's costume was cool and original."No your not"Damien said agreeing,in his old school they hadn't even learned to read or write properly,so he hadn't even heard of homework till here and he also found all the writing and reading very difficult. "What's your favorite subject so far"Damien asked grabbing a drink

Hariah laughed at Damien's reaction, it was better than she had hoped. She replied with an "Okay, deal" and turned to the girl dressed as a fairy whose name was Jazzella and said "Thanks, I'm Hariah and thank you very much, I like yours too!" Hariah said complementing the girl "Mines not very scary though, not like Damien's" she said looking at him and grinning. Just as she had sat down she heard another student behind her, she turned round and recognised the voice, but couldn't remember the name. Nevertheless whoever was in the costume looked amazing. "Thankyou" she said in reply to the student's comment "Your costume is fantastic! May I ask who you are though? It's strange not knowing who I am talking to" she said smiling.

Hariah nodded to the student's comment "It's terrible! I never had this much back home. I swear I have work to do every night!" she explained. But it wasn't hard to beat, one of the perks of being home schooled was the no homework, and now she was at Hogwarts it was very strange getting into the routine of doing it. Hariah smiled at Damien "Herbology! I really like it at the moment!" she said to the group, waiting for their opinions on their favourite subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back