Not open for further replies.

Aphrodite Romanes

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Maple Wand 11 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Feather
AHPRODITE SNOW
tumblr_m62hbkO2761r2cmb9o1_500.gif

'Keep your heart open to others. One day you made need them more than you will ever realize.'

inseparable attached at the hip; we cannot be separated
bestfriend trusted; we have one of the closest relationships
partnerincrime we do almost everything together; ie. pranks
closefriend you and i can get along well, and we spend time together
goodfriend we are developing a close relationship; trusted
childhoodfriend you and i knew each other from childhood
bestguy you are my favorite guy friend; most trusted guy friend
bestgirl you are my favorite girl friend; most trusted girl friend
friendofafriend we know each other by association; see outer circle
innercirle my allies; people who i trust very much; people i know well
outercircle semi-allies; befriended, but not trusted; know by name
trusted i have developed a sense of trust in you; you are worthy of trust
colleague you seem familiar; weve worked together somewhere; possibly forgotten
drinkingfriends we go out and drink together; alcohol buddies; see partyfriends
partyfriends we go out and part together; dance floor buddies; see drinkingfriends
secretfriends we are hiding our friendship from everyone; see forbiddenfriends
forbiddenfriends we are not supposed to befriend each other, but had done so
getalongwell we can hold a good conversation together; we have similar ideas
sameinerests you and i share the same likes and dislikes; possible getalongwell
justmet you are an acquaintance; i barely know you; possible last/firstnamebasis

gotohell i wish for you to rot in the underworld with all worthless earth scum
hardcorehatred i hate you with a passion; i hate you because i hate you; mutual hatred
ihateyou i hate you one-sided-ly, but you seem to not hate me back; i hate your guts
youhateme you hate me one-sided-ly, but i seem to not hate you back; you hate my guts
mutualdislike we share a mutual disinterest in each other; we simply dont like each other
idislikeyou i regard you with displeasure, antipathy, or aversion; one sided dislike
yodislikeme you regard me with displeasure, antipathy, or aversion; one-sided dislike
annoyance you make me feel exasperated, irritated, or peeved; i make you feel exasperated
tolerating i endure your annoying habits; youendure and accept my annoying habits
barelytolerating you make it hard for me to endure you; i make it hard for you to accept me
scaredofyou your attitude, physical stance, or power makes me afraid of you; overpowered
scaredofme my attitude, physical stance, or power makes you afraid of me; overpowering
jealousy you have something i want very badly; i have something you want very badly
rival you and i fight about everything and anything under the sun; may cause dislike
opposingteam you just happen to be on the wrong side of the war; possible annoyance
mutualdistrust we both refuse to entrust each other with anything; we have doubts about each other
icanttrustyou i refuse to entrust you with anything of importance to me; i doubt your loyalty
youcanttrustme you refuse to entrust anything of importance to me; you doubt my loyalty

inlove we are passionate about our love for each other; we love each other because we do
current we are dating, together, etc.; we enjoy each other's company romantically
iloveyou i am attracted to you and everything you are; i am willing to die for you
youloveme you are attratced to me and everything that i am; you are willing to die for me
secretlove our relationship and feelings are kept secret; possible forbidden love
mutualcrush you and i are both attracted to each other with feelings of infatuation
crushonyou i am infatuated with you; i am attracted to you at a shallow level
crushonme you are infatuated with me; you are attracted to me at a shallow level
flirts to court triflingly or act amorously without serious intentions; play at love
fleetingglances we look at each other romantically, but prefer not to say anything to each other
forbiddenlove our relationship is not to be spoken of because of possible death or jealousy
lust you are my deadly sin; i express feelings of sexual tention toward you, or vice versa
physicalattraction i am attracted to your physical features, shallow attraction; see crush
secretadmirer i admire you from a distance, but prefer that you not know, or vice versa
pastgoodterms you and i were once together, but we still continue communicating with each other
pastindifferent you and i were once together, but i couldnt care less where you are right now
pastbadterms you and i were once together, and i/you are still very bitter about losing the relationship
lovehate we both do not understand if we are attracted to or completely repulsed by each other
friendswithbenefits we are friends, and nothing more, but we get a little something from each other
****buddies we are not in love, but we have sex with each other; see physical attraction
makeoutbuddies we are not in love, but we kiss like were married; see physical attraction
obsession i cannot stay away from you, or you cannot stay away from me; possible secret admirer
chemistry you and i have a possible future together, because our conversations and meetings mean something

mutualrespect you and i appreciate each other; we regard each other with honor
irespectyou i regard you with honor, and i appreciate everything you do and put effort to
yourespectme you regard me with honor, and you appreciate everything i do and put effort to
mentor you have taught me things about life, love, and things that really matter
teacher you have taught me academically; ie math, science, english, language electives
classmate we share a class together, and we have possibly even been in a group once
roommate you and i share a dorm room together because we bothhave no homes to stay in
mutualprotection we do not want each other to get into harms way, and we keep each other safe
protectiveoveryou i do not want you to get into harms way, and i keep you safe; i am your "big sister"
protectiveoverme you do not want me to get into harms way, and you keep me safe; you are my "older sibling"
rolemodel i follow in your foosteps because you are worthy of the praise and admiration
faithfulfollower i follow you around like im your possy, or vice versa; possible mentor
yourmyhero you saved me life, and i am forever in your debt for that; see i respect you
imyourhero i saved your life, and you are supposedly indebted to me; see you respect me
couldntcareless if you fall off a cliff, or get run over by a truck,i wouldnt care at all
client you have bought drugs from me; you are a loyal buyer, and we possibly do drugs together
other(speficy) our relationship is so difficult to explain, it deserves a category of its own

[/size]
</SIZE>
CREDIT
cre-dit [kred-it]
commendation or honor given for some action, quality, etc.

yo, this plot page was made by theevilbunny over at CAUTION!
steal anything, and that crazy little marsupial
is going to kick your sorry butt, m'kay? anyway
this plot page was brought to you by
dictionary.reference.com, and this
fantastic color blender. yays! im finally finished.

<SIZE size="50">

PM THIS CODE TO ME
Code:
*two icons
[font=garamond][size=5][color=#CC3366forgirls #336699forboys]NAME IN CAPS[/color][/size]
[size=3]a usergroup; ageinwords years of age; a job/course; see oneworddescriptionofyou[/size][/font]
[color=#666666][size=0]

relationships go here

[/size][/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back