anyone want to be friends?

i agree

"Excuse me, FILTH? I am not filth, and neither are any of my friends. With a mind set like yours, there will hardly be any wizards and witches that you would be pleased to make friends with." Courtney was getting angry. although she didn't want to lose control, she was not going to take being called filth.

"If you call half-blood wizards and witches filth, I don't want to know what you call muggle borns! Or even muggles for that matter!"

Courtney shook her head, "I don't know how you could feel that way about some of your classmates, and maybe even teachers for that matter."

Courtney snarled. "It is not your blood that makes you a mean witch. You choose who you become."

"No, beings like you don't phase me, mean witch." Courtney retaliated in the same mocking tone.

Courtney was holding her wand in her hand, but when she saw Bellatrix take her wand out she put her own wand in the pocket of her robes.

"I am not going to use magic to solve this." Courtney remarked.

"Not worth WHAT?" Courtney shouted back at her.

"Finally decided that half bloods and muggle borns are equal to you?"

"So I take it only pure bloods are worth stunning." Courtney smirked as she took out her wand. She wasn't intending on casting any spells, she just wanted to get Bellatrix riled up.

Elizabeth jogged over, having heard what Courtney last said. Seeing wands drawn, she decided to intervene.

"Hey!" Liz said emphatically, casually walking between the two, grinning, "Don't stun purebloods either!"

Pungahn heard the shouting from all the way across the lawn and decided that she better get a professor before things got ugly...

Rose had wandered onto the lawn and had been watching the argument from a distance. When she saw the Headmistress running down the lawn, she knew it must be serious. Just a little more curious, she walked toward the commotion.

(((OOC-I'm back everyone! :lol: I had to go on vacation and before I left there wasn't a place to post absences.)))

Elizabeth, not seeing who was casting the spell immediately, drew her wand and yelled "Protego!" to shield Bellatrix and Courtney from the spell.

Courtney blushed as she saw the headmistress run down towards her and out of shock she dropped her wand. "I'm sorry, I had no intention of using this. I haven't even cast a spell at Bellatrix. But I can't say the same for her." Courtney replied as she picked up her wand and put it in her pocket.

"Maybe next time I'll stay away from the witches and wizards who are against everyone who wasn't born pure blooded."

Liz gasped when she realized it was the headmistress casting the spells. She blushed, and apologized. "Sorry, I thought you might have been someone else who was trying to start a fight..."

Pungahn, finally having caught up to the headmistress, found that things were being handled. finally she headed off to work and hoped her tardiness wouldn't be noticed...

Alicia smiled at Elizabeth and nodded toward the other girls. "I'm sure none of you were going to fight. I was just trying to help you all come to that realization as well. Now, what seems to be the problem here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back