Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
From the Gryffindor table June could move back to the Hufflepuff one. Which was even worse. She had no idea who this person was so she walked towards the Hufflepuff table where some students where sitting. '' Someone named Dhivya or something here?'' June said uninterested. And than watched around if someone happend to have that name or knew her. She had no idea if it was an young or older person too.

Valentines. Dhivya hadn't really thought much about it - she knew there were going to be deliveries going on, but nothing could have prepared her for the chaos. People were running up and down the school with baskets and buckets of roses, and it seemed like there were people having special moments right and left. It was a lot, and Dhivya quietly thought it seemed like a nice time to quickly finish eating and find some time alone in the arts room to dance, while everyone else was presumably out running back and forth with roses. She was halfway through a piece of toast when she heard her name, looking up in disbelief. She'd been so fixated on ways to dodge the deliveries that she hadn't quite processed the possibility that some of them would be for her. "Oh, um, that's me!" She said, raising her hand slightly.

The blonde watched around and than saw a girl raising her hand and speaking. June walked over to her, wanting to be done here quickly. Since she didn't felt Hufflepuff were worthy of her time now. She than took the yellow rose out of her basket with the note attached to it. '' Here you go. I got a rose for you.'' And waited for her reaction.
Happy Valentine's Day!
So glad to have you here with me.
Cheddar misses you.
-Naveen

Dhivya smiled nervously as she accepted the rose, immediately struck with guilt for not having sent any herself. She just had to hope that nobody would hold it against her. Opening the note, she smiled fondly at the message from her twin, glad that she could always rely on having him around. "Oh, um, thank you!" She said, smiling nervously up at the older girl, not wanting to forget her manners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back