Another foe

Kiera nodded her head, still in shock. Her eyes softened as she thought of him. "Well yes, of course." she said quietly. "I dated him. I loved him but all he did was hurt me, making empty promises. By the time he came to his senses and told me he loved me and couldn't be without me, it was too late. I had moved on and it was for the best I suppose." she said, knowing in her heart James was her one true match.

"You dated him?" Leah asked her, clearly appalled. Link was so dark, and Kiera was so... light. They were different like yin and yang, she had a hard time imagining the two together. "Sorry he hurt you." She said hoping that Link wouldn't hurt her like he did with Kiera.

Kiera nodded her head to Leah's question. "Yes I did for sometime before he just disappeared. He has a tendency to do that and then reappear in places you least expect him." she said with a half smile. Kiera loved Link, like you would always love your first love. She shrugged her shoulders. "Its okay. I've gotten over it mostly." she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back