Micah
Sexual Orientation
Questioning
Wand
Snapped in two.
</SIZE></COLOR>
tumblr_lhpjfqAWFj1qbqac0o1_500.gif

friends
Forever Friends I'm not part of your elite I'm just alright class structure waving colors
Best Friends Bleeding from my throat not subservient to you I'm just alright down cla
Always There ssed by the powers that be give me loss of hope cast out buried in a ho
Always There le struck down forcing me to fall destroyed giving up the fight well, I kn
Always There ow I'm not alright what's my price and will you pay it if it's alright? Take
Always There it from my dignity waste it until it's dead throw me back into the gutter
Partner In Crime cause it's alright find another pleasure f**ker drag them down to hel
Practically Family l cast out buried in a hole struck down forcing me to fall destroyed
Close Friends giving up the fight well I know I'm not alright cast out buried in a hole
Average Friends struck down forcing me to fall destroyed giving up the fight well I k
Distant Friends now I'm not alright I'm not part of your elite I'm just alright class stru
Forced Friends cture waving colors bleeding from my throat not subservient to you I'
Family Friends m just alright down classed by the powers that be give me loss of hop
School Friends e cast out buried in a hole struck down forcing me to fall destroyed gi
Confidant ving up the fight well I know I'm not alright what's my price and will you pay
Inner Circle it if it's alright? Take it from my dignity waste it until it's dead throw me ba
Emotional Support ck into the gutter cause it's alright find another pleasure f**ker dra
Good Influence g them down to hell cast out buried in a hole struck down forcing me t
Respect o fall destroyed giving up the fight well I know I'm not alright cast out buried i
Trust n a hole struck down forcing me to fall destroyed giving up the fight well I know I
Admiration 'm not alright I'm not part of your elite I'm just alright class structure wavin
Protective of Me g colors bleeding from my throat not subservient to you I'm just alrigh
Protective of You t down classed by the powers that be give me loss of hope cast out b
Outer Circle ruied in a hole struck down forcing me to fall destroyed giving up the fight
Just Met well I know I'm not alright what's my price and will you pay it if it's alright? Ta
Former Friends ake it from my dignity waste it until it's dead throw me back into the gu

enemies
May God Have Mercy How do you get your sleep at night? How did you get your noose
Mortal Enemies so tight? Like chewing on tinfoil, it's so much fun gonna be dead before
Hardcore Enemies your gone cause look how things have gotten and I'll be happy so I w
Revengeon't pretend and I'll be cheering that you're going down and I'll be laughing, I'll
Average Enemies be laughing how many feelings can you steal? Gotta be part of your ap
Back Stabber peal I can see through you cause you're wearing thin like chewing on tinfoi
Mutual Dislike l once again cause look how things have gotten and I'll be happy so I won'
Tolerable t pretend and I'll be cheering that you're going down and I'll be laughing ha ha
One Sided you're dead and I'm so happy in loving memory of your demise when your shi
Bad Influence on Me p is going down I'll go out and paint the town ha ha you're dead ha
Bad Influence on You ha you're dead ha ha you're dead ha ha you're dead and I'm so ha
Bullying Me ppy in loving memory of your demise when your ship is going down I'll go ou
Bullying You t and paint the town ha ha you're dead ha ha you're dead ha ha you're dead

romantic
The One She's a rebel she's a saint she's salt of the earth and she's dangerous she's a reb
Married el vigilante missing link on the brink of destruction from Chicago to Toronto she's
Engaged the one that they call old whatsername she's the symbol of resistance and she's
Final holding on my heart like a hand grenade is she dreaming what I'm thinking is she th
Current e mother of all bombs gonna detonate is she trouble like I'm trouble make it a do
Dating uble twist of fate or a melody that she sings the revolution the dawning of our lives
In Denial she brings this liberation that I just can't define nothing comes to mind she sings
Puppy Love the revolution the dawning of our lives she brings this liberation that I just can
Flirts't define nothing comes to mind she's a rebel she's a saint she's salt of the earth And
Flings she's dangerous she's a rebel vigilante missing link on the brink of destruction she's
Past a rebel she's a saint she's salt of the earth and she's dangerous she's a rebel vigilante
Love/Hate Missing link on the brink of destruction she's a rebel, She's a rebel, She's a rebel
Like Family And she's dangerous she's a rebel, She's a rebel, She's a rebel, And she's dang
Mutual Crush erous she's a rebel she's a saint she's salt of the earth and she's dangerous s
I Have a Crush on Me he's a rebel vigilante missing link on the brink of destruction from C
You Have a Crush on Me hicago to Toronto she's the one that they call old whatsername sh
I Look up to You e's the symbol of resistance and she's holding on my heart like a hand gre
Friends With Benefitsnade is she dreaming what I'm thinking is she the mother of all bombs
Enemies With Benefits gonna detonate is she trouble like I'm trouble make it a double twist

family
Mother My heart is beating from me I am standing all alone please call me only if you are co
Father ming home waste another year flies by waste a night or two you taught me how to liv
Brother e in the streets of shame where you've lost your dreams in the rain there's no signs o
Sister f hope the stems and seeds of the last of the dope there's a glow of light the St. Jimmy
Grandmother is the spark in the night bearing gifts and trust the fixture in the city of lust what
Grandfather the hell's your name? what's your pleasure and whats your pain? do you dream to
Aunt much? do you think what you need is a crutch? in the crowd of pain. St. Jimmy comes wi
Uncle thout any shame he says "we're f**ked up" but we're not the same and mom and dad a
Cousin re the ones you can blame Jimmy died today he blew his brains out into the bay in the s
Niece tate of mind it's my own private suicide well nobody cares well nobody cares does anyone
Nephew care if nobody cares? does anyone care if nobody cares? Jesus filling out paperwork now
Son at the facility on east 12th st he's not listening to a word now he's in his own world and he's
Daughter daydreaming he'd rather be doing something else now like cigarettes and coffee with th
Grandchild e underbelly his life's on the line with anxiety now and she had enough and he had ple
Othernty somebody get me out of here anybody get me out of here somebody get me out of here

other
Aquaintances Don't want to have you hangin around me like a leech I think you're just a pro
Name Basis blem so stay the hell away from me because I don't believe in you and I wanna s
Met Onceit here all my life alone this may sound a little rough don't wanna fall in love don't n
Annoyances eed security I ain't no dog without a bone don't have no time for love so stay the
Professor f**k away from me because I don't believe in you and I wanna sit here all my life al
Menor one this may sound a little rough don't wanna fall in love this may sound a little rough
Mentee don't wanna fall in love this may sound a little rough don't wanna fall in love this may
Role Model sound a little f**ked don't wanna fall in love don't want to have you hangin around

the code
<i>
</i>
Code:
[center][color=#000][font=Times New Roman][size=1]full name[/size]
[img]1 300x200px picture[/img]
[size=1][big][big]age(spelt out) -- year (or job) -- house (or school)[/big][/big][/font]

Realationships that apply
[i][font=Times New Roman]"Your thoughts on me (first person)"
"My thoughts on you"[/font][/i][/center][/size][/color]

the example
aimee paige darkhart
9a7f8e44fb_79314918_o2.jpg

<SIZE size="150">seventeen -- seventh year -- slytherin

May God Have Mercy How do you get your sleep at night? How did you get your noose
Mortal Enemies so tight? Like chewing on tinfoil, it's so much fun gonna be dead before
Back Stabber peal I can see through you cause you're wearing thin like chewing on tinfoi
Bullying You t and paint the town ha ha you're dead ha ha you're dead ha ha you're dead
Annoyances eed security I ain't no dog without a bone don't have no time for love so stay the

"I hate you so much, you made my life a living misery even after all the love I gave you
when I believed you were my sister. All I did was treat you like family and you backstabbed
me. I am so glad I have found my real family at least I don't have to put up with you anymore."
"P!ss off loser. Have a nice life I couldn't care less about you and I am glad you are out of my
life. I hope you die."
<COLOR color="#000">

Code is made by me.
Please don't steal.
All lyrics and pictures are property of their respective owners.
Lyrics are:
Stuck With Me - Green Day
Ha Ha You're Dead - Green Day
She's A Rebel - Green Day
Homecoming - Green Day
Don't Wanna Fall In Love - Green Day

the girls
----------

Jazmine Maybelle Smile
e0ce7bc0d0680a7d87db3c9330e48.jpg

twelve -- second year -- hufflepuff

Mutual Dislike l once again cause look how things have gotten and I'll be happy so I won'
"You are a horrible person. You are just plain sadistic and evil.
I wish you the worst, you Hufflepuff hating b*tch"
"You're not even worth my time. I don't give a f**k who you are or
who you think you are. You can just p!ss off and leave me to do
what the hell I like."

Tamalia Rosalind Kaster
a88b0220356e40bd6c26eaa85ab4b489.jpg

Sixteen -- Sixth Year -- Gryffindor

Hardcore Enemies your gone cause look how things have gotten and I'll be happy so I w
Reveng eon't pretend and I'll be cheering that you're going down and I'll be laughing, I'll
Average Enemies be laughing how many feelings can you steal? Gotta be part of your ap
Bad Influence on Me p is going down I'll go out and paint the town ha ha you're dead ha
Bad Influence on You ha you're dead ha ha you're dead ha ha you're dead and I'm so ha
Bullying Me ppy in loving memory of your demise when your ship is going down I'll go ou
"Dear Merlin I hope you die."
"Ugh, haven't you died yet? Seriously I couldn't care less about what you think."

Arielle Isabelle Lemaire
tumblr_m493hpZZ1n1r8lfwfo1_400.png

fourteen -- fourth year -- Slytherin

Best Friends Bleeding from my throat not subservient to you I'm just alright down cla
Partner In Crime cause it's alright find another pleasure f**ker drag them down to hel
School Friends e cast out buried in a hole struck down forcing me to fall destroyed gi
Inner Circle it if it's alright? Take it from my dignity waste it until it's dead throw me ba
Trust n a hole struck down forcing me to fall destroyed giving up the fight well I know I
"You are so wise and I am really glad we've grown to be friends now,
you've made me see my true path in life and I'm proud to call you my best friend."
"I am so happy to be able to call you my best friend. You are amazing and wise
beyond your years."

Kate Rose Moon
images

Fifteen -- Fifth Year-- Hufflepuff

Mutual Dislike l once again cause look how things have gotten and I'll be happy so I won
"I don't really understand how you enjoy what you do but I think you are
cruel and I don't give a dam about what yo say about me.You aren't worth
my time at all."
"Oh go f**k yourself."

the boys
----------

Samual Pace Kaster
harry-styles-one-direction2.jpg

Fourteen -- Fourth Year -- Gryffindor

"I don't know why you think it's okay to hurt people, I only hope that someday you change your attitude."
"Cry baby, cry baby. You are nothing but a little cry baby!"

Anton Yulian Dementyev
tumblr_m493hpZZ1n1r8lfwfo2_400.png

seventeen -- seventh year -- homeschooled

Mutual Crush erous she's a rebel she's a saint she's salt of the earth and she's dangerous s
Flirts't define nothing comes to mind she's a rebel she's a saint she's salt of the earth And

"You're really feisty and totally hilarious, I love how you make fun of everybody and you're
awesome to be around."
"You are so gorgeous and one of the few people I can stand."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back