Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Unyielding Redwood Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
And here I go again... xD ... What can I say, I just love RPing and plotting.... :p Well, here we go with my charries!! ^_^
Kuraki-Mai-kuraki-mai-28688856-259-194.jpg

Ai is my 4th Year 'Puff... She was once a mean and misunderstood girl during her early years in Hogwarts, but most of that changed after her first fight with her brother. After that incident, Ai began to be kind to others as well as friendly. Well, that's her overall but here's some more information on her. ;) ... Ai is very impulsive and would mostly do things without thinking which put her in a bit of situation with a Slytherin named Liam. She also has a knack for trouble although she tries her best not to get caught after her little episode of throwing pies in the Kitchens during her first year in which she promised Professor Snow that she wouldn't get into any more trouble. Ai had been pretty sickly during the past year which caused her grades to drop a lot but she is determined to change all that.

I'm kind of hoping for, if possible, friends and enemies... Or maybe someone who could teach her some subjects that she has trouble with... Just about anything you could suggest...
image-85AA_503705BF.jpg

Conan is also my 4th Year 'Puff... As you might have guessed, he is Ai's twin brother.. He is Ai's opposite actually... During the early years in Hogwarts, Conan was really friendly, kind and approachable.. A gentleman as one might say, but after the fight, he has been nothing but a bully... He almost never cares what others might feel especially his sister's. But lately, he had begun to worry about his sister's health because of the surprising turn of her grades.. Although he doesn't care about other's he still cares about the friends he made in the past and tries not to change his approach on them...

I'm looking for enemies for this guy, and probably some mean friends too... xD :p
allen_alvarado_1248745642.jpg

Kil is my 3rd Year Snake... Killua is also one of my misunderstood charries... :cry: ... Oh well, Killua came from a lineage of assassins and it's his whole family's profession, including him, a fully pledged assassin. But it was not the life he wishes he have. He always wanted to be a normal boy and experience making friends and enemies alike. He has cold eyes that make him seem so mean and that his ready to attack anyone but deep down he’s really soft and caring and protective to those he holds close to his heart. Kil is hard to approach at first but really kind when you get to know him better...

I'm looking for, tell me I'm mean, ENEMIES for my cutie... xD And also a few friends maybe... :p xD ... A little crush would be nice or if you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to know about it.. ^_^
MV5BMTc3ODYwOTk5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc2NzQwMw@@._V1._SX428_SY644_.jpg

Mitch is my 2nd Year 'Puff... xD .. And she is not misunderstood like the others.. xD .. The way you see her is just the way she is, well, it depends on which side of her you see anyway... Well, she doesn't have a split personality or anything, she just has two different sides of her. First of is her bratty and spoiled nature, which she shows quite a few times when she's upset or in a bad mood. This side of her came from being continuously spoiled by her family, following her every whim and command. And up next is her childish, curious and clueless nature which came from her not being able to come out of the Freecss mansion... As you can see, Mitch is Kil's younger sister, in fact, she is the youngest child and the only daughter resulting too her being cared for so much to the point that she was the only one not trained to be an assassin...

I'm looking for almost everything for Mitch! Friends, enemies, maybe a little crush or something.. If you want to suggest anything I'm open to just about everything and anything...
alexandra-daddario-500.jpg

Sab is my 7th Year Beauxbatons student.. Sab came from a rich family in London but for the mean time resides in France because of school and mainly because she wants to get away from her parents. Sab was raised to be a proper lady despite her desire of freedom from her parents. She was almost never allowed to go out of her home except when going to parties and large gatherings. Sab was home-schooled for both wizarding education and muggle education alike. But, she was able to persuade her parents to be able to attend Beauxbatons during her sixth year. She is an adventurous, honest and friendly girl, although she has a knack for getting into trouble and is at times, easily provoked to a fight.

I'm looking for friends and enemies... Someone she could hang out with or something.. If you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me! ^_^
Nina_dobrev:_Memuji_Jennifer_Lawrence.jpg

Clarisse is my adorable pastry chef... She's not a muggle I tell ya! xD ... :p She's always a happy girl even in the midst of problems. She tries to hide it when she feels anger or sadness as she doesn't like to worry people because of her own problems and issues. She was raised by her parents who were a bit protective of her and she was allowed to be independent by her parents when she reached 18... She's a very friendly girl and trusts others easily and makes sure to not betray others' trust on her... She was schooled in Beauxbatons and graduated there too, before taking classes on pastries…

I don't know her that much yet, but if you have any questions about her, feel free to ask.. xD ... I'm needing different kinds of relationships for her, except in the romantic department.. :p xD

Thank you and... Well, feel free to post or shoot me a PM for questions/suggestions.. ^_^ :p

~Marga
<i>
</i>

*BUMP*

Whelp, Taylor can always rp with either Edogawa, just pm me xD

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back