Conan Burke

irish ☘️ | shell collector 🐚 | band-aid hands 🩹

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Dogwood Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
Conan was back in Hogwarts and he couldn't be happier. The Ravenclaw was back to his usual collecting of shells at the lake and all over the grounds, and Conan was happy about that. He didn't have much time to look for shells for his collection during the break, which was a bit disappointing for him. After his usual hunt for shells, Conan sat in the student lounge, most of his shells all spread out on the table. He was quite proud of his collection. He wasn't exactly sure how many he's collected, but he knew there was a lot.

Ezra was bored. He wanted to hang out with Elise, but she had been nowhere to be found. She was probably up in Ravenclaw Tower. Ezra would have asked Dorian to look, but he also was nowhere to be found. Ezra knew he had homework to do, but he was putting it off. He wandered around the lounge, vaguely thinking he might find someone to play chess or exploding snap with when he spotted Conan with his collection. He knew the boy collected shells, but he had never really put much thought into it. He stopped at his table and tilted his head as he looked at them. "You have a lot."

Conan had been admiring a bit of his collection, though he wasn't sure for how long as he had been cut out of his thoughts by his classmate. He didn't really know Ezra, but had seen him around and about and during classes as well. "Oh yeah, I do," Conan says with a chuckle. "I dunno how many I have now. I lost count ages ago" Conan says with a shrug. He had been collecting since he was quite young, so he had eventually lost count after doing it for ages. "Do you collect anything or have any sort of hobbies?"

Ezra watched the collection for a moment. It was kind of neat, but also a little boring. Not that he would say that to Conan's face, obviously. He glanced at the Ravenclaw. "I'm guessing this isn't the whole collection, or is it?" He asked curiously. "Do you collect like... different types, or just any old shell you find?" He asked him, wondering how this sort of thing went. The only thing Ezra had ever collected was chocolate frog cards, and he had traded most of those away for candy.

Conan shook his head. "Nah, this is only just a part of it. I have the rest back home" Conan said, as he gestured his shells. His mum told him every year before he went to school that he could only take a few of his favourite shells, he couldn't take all of them. He only took a few every year in his shoe box, as he knew he was going to try and find more by the lake. "A mixture of both really. But mostly whatever I can find. It's hard to find some by the lake sometimes" Conan answers Ezra's question. "Do you have any sort of hobbies at all? I know shells aren't that interesting for everyone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back