An end and A new beginning

Apollinariya Dimitrova

OOC First Name
Kelsowl o.o
Wand
Redwood wand 14 inches Essence of Unicorn Mane hair.
[Nick, While I tried my hardest to make it put suicide in a negative light I will put this.

SUICIDE IS BY NO MEANS EVER THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM. IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU MAY COMMIT SUICIDE, CALL A HOTLINE...THERE ARE OTHER WAYS.]

It was a cold December evening, The last rays of sunlight were peeking over the horizion, Snow layed on top of the landscape like a thick white blanket, and there was a lone figure on top of the north tower who could not appreciate the beauty of the view.

Apollinariya drew in a shaky breath and looked out cursing the view, To her...No such beauty should be allowed to exist amongst humans anymore because the only person that was worthy of seeing such sights was now gone. Apollinariya on the other hand, Was definitely not a sight for sore eyes. Her usually long, sleek, straight black hair was a frazzled mop. Her eyes, which usually had expertly applied makeup caked on them and a sharp icy glint to them, were now severely smeared and about the color of cloudy pool water.

She scanned her eyes over the letter again. Before clutching it tightly, crunching it into a little ball, and throwing it into the floor. "Shes dead...She's actually dead...That bastard killed her!" she exclaimed in a harsh whisper to nobody, feeling a second wave of tears start to spill out of her eyes, scorching her face like a brand as they rolled down her cheeks.

Apollinariya sank down the wall and into the floor. She sank back and closed her eyes, trying to contemplate her next move. She had ran up to the north tower to end it all once and for all but now that she was actually up here she had to stop and think. Why am I doing this? I've always looked down upon the weak, and escaping a problem by taking your own life is a very cowardly thing to do. she thought getting up, she would rather be depressed and keep her dignity than be known as the suicidal psycho after death.

She was standing in the doorway when memories of life with her father came back to her. She had spent the past few months in blissful forgetfullness, she knew the only reason she was even alive up to this point was because of all the sacrifices her mother had made. With that one thing keeping her tied to life and sanity gone...What reason did she have for living?

She climbed up the towers wall and was standing on the edge of it looking down. It really was a very long fall, This will work... she thought casting a stray cushioning charm To make it look like I fell... she thought with a firm grip on her wand, she bent her legs preparing for the jump, I will be with you soon mother... she thought as she prepared to take the final fall into death.

[Nick, While I tried my hardest to make it put suicide in a negative light I will put this.

SUICIDE IS BY NO MEANS EVER THE SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM. IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU MAY COMMIT SUICIDE, CALL A HOTLINE...THERE ARE OTHER WAYS.]

Nina walked out of the tents with just a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on. Nina quickly ran over to the castle with a letter to her Grandmother gripped in her hands.

When she got into the castle her lips were blue from the cold and her eyelashes where frozen. Nina had been crying from pain earlier that day and her eyelashes were still wet. Nina had been joking around with Asher and she fell on her wrist and she pulled a muscle, Nina hadn't gone to the nurses office because she was a stubborn fool.

Nina slowly and carefully walked up to the Towers and when she got to the North Tower she saw a girl that looked a little older than herself looking like she was about to jump off the edge of the tower. Nina immediatly ran up to her and pleaded with the girl, "Wait stop!! Don't jump there are other options! Please!."

Apollinariya was shaken out of her depressed mindset with the arrival of this frantic new voice pleading with her to stop. It caused her to fall from her perch, but fortunately, she fell backwards hitting the stone floor with a loud thud. "f*ck..." she muttered under her breath as she unstably got back up on her feet, rubbing her back with one hand as she did.

It was then and only then that she turned to the girl who had caused her to fall back off of the wall in the wrong direction. Keeping her head down as she did not want to be seen like this, Showing emotion was weak and here she was, looking as weak and vulnerable as she could infront of someone the had never even met, The Hogwarts Scotland champion no less.

"You don't understand Nina..." Apollinariya started quietly before pausing "There really is no other way for me...The only thing keeping me alive is gone. So now I too must leave this earth..." she said, her voice gradually softening down to a whisper as she spoke. Oh what the Durmstrang students would think of me if they saw me like this... she thought

Nina rushed over to try and help the girl up and said trying to be as understanding as she could, "Trust me this isn't the way out, I can help you if you like, but don't do anything drastic. I understand someone important to you has died but you don't need to commit suicide." Nina gave her a pleading look. Oh god, what do I do now! I need someone to help me, she doesn't need to die, not today she is so young. Nina thought worridly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back