Alicia Norwit

"Well, if he does, I can always hide in my dorm room. I just love how we can go into theirs but they can't get into ours. And Steel not like football? Our little all american boy? No way," she joked.

Kiera laughed. "I love that too! Its great! I bet they always wonder whats going on up there...and yeah he really doesnt like it! Hes too smart to go around hitting people. I guess thats why hes in Ravenclaw....he told me his dad doesnt like it either..so thats probably why..." she said smiling brightly.

"Mm, well, even though I'm in Ravenclaw, my logic is this: Smashing into people is a great way to take out aggression, so I'm in." Alicia laughed. "Aww, you look so happy! It's adorable. I'd love to see you two together. You're probably always beaming. Or you're to busy snogging to beam!" Alicia shrieked with laughter. It was fun talking about Kiera and Steel's relationship. No wonder girls always had those slumber party things.

"Well, I'm glad to hear it." And she sincerely was glad. Kiera was one of those people who deserved to be happy, and Alicia could tell. "And if he ever does anything to hurt you, I'll sneak into his dorm during the middle of the night and dye all his robes pink."

She laughed, "Now there's some inspiration for my journal. And I don't really know about getting me a guy. I'm nothing special..." She turned a little shade of pink.

"Oh, well, th-thanks." Alicia had never been one to receive complements, so getting them was a bit embarrassing. Staring intently at her jeans, she twiddled her thumbs, "Having a boyfriend would be nice... But I wouldn't know what to do in the slightest. I may be smart, but they don't teach those kinds of things in books. At least the ones I read."

Kiera laughed. "Well then I guess its a good thing youve got me for a best friend. Most of my friends are boys....We'll find you one...." Kiera noticed Alicia was a little embarrassed and said " I just got lucky with Steel. It happened so fast. I wasnt prepared." Kiera smiled...

Ryan saw Kiera his friend and Co-worker at Ollivanders talking o a girl and walked over to them " Hey Kiera whats going on, And who's your new friend?" he said with a smile

Ryan gave Alica a smile and said " Hey, you must be a first year to, i havent seen you around before" he said flirting a little " So Kiera what brings you two out here?"

Alicia attempted to hold down a giggle from Kiera's wink. "It's very nice to meet you. And yeah, I'm a first year."

Ryan noticed Alica was laughing a little and wondered why " Is it me?" he thought

Smiling at the boy (who looked a tad confused), Alicia patted the ground next to her and Kiera. "Here, have a seat. Kiera and I were just having a very serious intellectual conversation, but I'm sure we can make some room for you if we must." She hoped he could hear the sarcasm in her voice.

"Well Alicia was sitting here in peaceful quite before I came and decided to bother her." Kiera said with a laugh. She noticed Ryan had a little flirt in his voice when he talked to Alicia. Hmm interesting... Kiera thought to herself.

Ryan laughed " Well i guess i could squeze you guys in" he sat down beside her and instantly relaised how pretty she was, but for once he dident feel nervous at first around this pretty girl

Ryan saw Kiera wisper somthing to Alica, he hoped it was something good about him because he was interested in this girl

(( Me 2)

Alicia felt the heat creep to her cheeks from Kiera's words.
As Ryan sat down, Alicia got a good look at his face. He was fairly handsome. I see why Kiera hangs out with guys all the time, she thought. "So, where are you from, Ryan?"

(Actually, me three. Haha, talk to you guys later.)

Ryan saw Alica blush a little and felt instantly at ease with her " Well i'm muggle born from Canada, And i play loads of sports up there, How about you?" He asked

"Canada? Wow, I've always wanted to visit. I've heard it's very pretty. And the free health care doesn't sound to shabby," she joked. "I'm a muggle born as well, from the states. I've lived in Maine all my life. I don't really play sports, but my a physical education teacher told me that I should play soccer because I have strong legs from my horseback riding. I..I kinda accidentally kicked him, so I guess he would know if I have a good kick or not. So if I'm going to be playing soccer any time soon, I think I'll have to work on my aim."

Ryan laughed " That's cool, soccer is really fun i played it when i ws younger. Now i'm into playing Hockey (i've been playing since i was 4) and Football"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back