Acting like a loon on loon tablets in loon land

Aroha Jennings

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Aroha was smiling. Her usual bubbly self had returned and she was almost bouncing off the walls from the lunch she'd just had. She was walking up to the common room when she noticed a room that she hadn't seen before, with a sign on the door saying Student Lounge. Aroha's smile broadened and she opened the heavy wooden door to find the room empty. She skipped up to the nearest couch and sat down wondering what to do with her afternoon and wishing there was someone else she could talk to.

It was the lack of interest in her school work that had Jaden roaming endlessly about. She had nothing on her agenda, or even bother to keep up with it. What was the point no one talked to Jaden, she kept herself isolated for that reason alone. She didn't want to talk to anyone, this school seem infested with slobs and dim-witted idiots who had nothing better to do than slobber on each other. She may stick to herself but she was a lot more observant of her surroundings. It was after lunch when she flee towards the sixth corridor no reason at all, she had wander into the student lounge stopping herself before she enter to notice a girl was occupying the area. "Is there enough room for another?" Jaden asked a smirk already slip towards the corner of her lips. Another one to taunt she thought.

Aroha sat minding her own business, when she heard someone coming up to her. "Yup," she grinned. Aroha didn't notice the smirk on the girls face, and kept smiling happily. "What's your name?" she enquired.

"My names Jaden." she simply replied walking in looking around the student lounge. "What's your name?" Jaden asked ordinarily as the usual q&a would be begin. Human were so predictable she thought as she sat down one of the chairs, resting her arms on the soft cushion.

"My names Aroha. Nice to meet you," she said brightly, watching Jaden sit down.

"Yes yes pleasure is mine." Jaden said boredly looking at the girl. "What do you do for fun? Besides sitting in this plain room." Jaden asked her voice hinting the dullness and dryness she felt at the moment. There had to be something that Jaden can do, to make her afternoon a lot more entertaining than it was right now at the moment.

Aroha noted the boredness in Jaden's voice. "I study, mostly, or I read." she said simply, the smile on her face growing.

"Oh" was all Jaden could summon, wondering if she should stalk on or not. "were are you from?" she question her, her breathing slowly compose by the mood felt in the room.

'I'm part Irish, from Kurow, in the South Island. Where are you from?' Aroha asked happily.

((Where in NZ is HNZ??? o_O ))

"I'm from Maine, Pittsburg." Jaden said automatically. "First year yourself?" she asked her attention still phase on the girl, her name was weird to say, so Jaden didn't even bother to pronounce it. "No anyone besides classmates?"

((I'm not sure ask Admin))

"Yeah, I'm a first year," she grinned. The next question was an interesting one. "Of course I do, how could I not?" Aroha said, a little confused.

"Do you know a girl name Lily?" she asked, hoping she wasn't the only knew about the liar in school. "Whatever you do, don't believe that little trashy liar." Jaden spoke seriously.

"Uh, okay?" Aroha said questioningly. "Is she a Slytherin per chance?" she asked, forgetting that Jaden was a Slytherin too due to the advice she was giving her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back