A stolen kiss

Lucas Sturridge

OOC First Name
Brittany
Wand
Maple and black walnut wand 15" core of dragon heart string
Lucas had gotten up early that morning, the thought of seeing Rhianne had motivated him and he wanted everything to be perfect. He arose from his bed and got ready in record time. Slipping a hooded jacket over his head, Luke looked in the mirror before he left his room. As he stepped of the bus he muttered under his breath 'Stupid muggle transport' it was funny how used to the magical world he had become in the past year. His hand dove into his poket and his finger traced over a small ring, sending a smile across his face. He had bought the ring especially for Rhianne, and it had cost him nearly all of his money, but she was worth it. He sat down on a park bench in the middle of the United Kingdom and waited patiently for his love to arrive. He had been waiting for this moment for so long.

Rhianne breathed in the UK breeze..It coincides well when her parents decided to travel UK for summer..And now she stood in the middle of the park,searching for Lucas Sturridge..Letting her eyes wander around,her heart beats faster at the thought of seeing her love once again...

A minute has passed when her blue eyes rested on the most handsome figure for her life..There seated in a bench at the middle of the park is Lucas..She let her eyes feasted on him..

Lucas looked up and his eyes spotted the bubbly blonde he had come to call his girlfriend. He stood up at once and walked towards her, his hand in his pocket making sure that the ring was still there. As he got closer to her he smiled and took her hand in his "Rhianne" he said, a smile fresh across his face. He pulled her in closer to him and kissed her once gently on her perfect lips then drew away from her and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. He still didn't know how he had managed to get so lucky to have a girl like Rhi, he never thought he could deserve somebody so wonderful.

Rhianne smiled when Lucas made his way towards her..She closed in a few steps so she could be finally with him..Her eyes closed as he uttered her name.."Luke..",she breathed..She smiled as he pulled her close and kissed her on the lips..Blushed to her cheeks,she smiled at him.."I miss you..",she whispered..

"I missed you too. So much" Luke replied, looking into her beautiful blue eyes. His body filled with lust as his lips drew away from hers. He had been dreaming of this moment for so long, it had been so hard being apart from Rhianne for a whole term, it seemed lile a lifetime. Lucas reached into hos pocket and pulled out the ring from within it "I got you this to tell you how much you mean to me" He said, reaching for her hand and delicately slipping the ring on her slender finger. She looked so beautiful, he couldn't resist her. He took her in his arms and kissed her again, this time deeper as he held onto her tightly, he never wanted to let her go.

Rhianne gasped in delight as Luke took out the ring from his pocket and slipping them onto her finger..Glancing down onto her finger,she could not help but be speechless and tears of joy falling from her eyes.."It's beautiful..",she whispered..

Rhianne looked back into his eyes and just wound her arms around his neck as Luke leaned in for another deeper kiss..

"You like it?" Lucas asked Rhianne, judging by her reaction it was safe to say she did, but he wanted to make sure anyway. Lucas felt so overwhelmed with happiness. He had never felt this way before, he had only ever had girlfriends for a night, or a week tops. But with Rhi he wanted to stay with her for the foreseeable future. He didn't want to say forever because that could jynx it. He slipped his hand in hers "How are you? I hope you didn't miss me too much!" he said, chuckling lightly. He was so glad to be out of school, and able to see his beautiful girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back