Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Archer

OOC First Name
Johanna
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cherry Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Hello Everyone ^_^

So Emzies came up with this little plot. It's a small thing that will last for one or two topics. A little no strings attached sort of thing.
Basically things with Stefan and Kate are going good now and this will add a small bit of drama :r Basically we would hope someone has a character who could start flirting with either Kate or Stefan. Just to spice things up a little. ^_^

So if anyone has any ideas or characters, or if you need any more info, post here please!

Jo

Hello Johanna ^_^

I can offer Sandalio. He's a tranfer student and quite undeveloped but I could see him flirting an older girl.
They could start talking, maybe Sandalio ask about directions as he's new around and eventually flirt her. It's his way of communicating with girls whether he likes them or not. I think that could spice things up a little :tut:

Eleana

I haven't been really active on Stephanie, so she's undeveloped as well, but I think she will be perfect for this plot. She's a bit of a b*tch, and will love to flirt with Stefan, pretending to fall in love with him, just to cause a bit of trouble for Kate and Stefan. Plus she would be horrified at the thought of a Slytherin being with a Hufflepuff of all houses. :p

Replies :hug:

Thank you lads, Emzies and I shall get back to you about it!

:hug:

Just inbox me on Alyss about it. She's my main, and I chck her pms more often. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back