A first glimpse

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda walked around the grounds, breathing in the scented air, she turned and saw a stone and a rose bush, beautifully adorned with the reddest roses. She walked over to read the inscription.
"Oh", was all she could say. She fell to her knees infront of it and touched the stone delicately. Tears came to her eyes.
She hadnt known the girl, but felt her loss all about her. That and her own fathers. She hadn't told any of her friends here yet, she had smiled everyday and pretended that life was fine. Inside she was crumbling, falling apart. Her mother had appeared at Esmerelda's house later the same day that Andromeda had been told about her father.
Her mother was distraught, had tried her best to comfort Andromeda. Andromeda remembered now how she had shouted at her mother, blamed her for his death. Which had been so stupid of her. Her mother had arrived back from shopping a few days later with the most exquisite broom. Daddy had gotten it as a surprise and had even had his patronus engraved on the cuff and handle, so she knew he was with her every time she flew.
She buried her face into her hands and cried...cried so hard that her whole body shook. She missed him, she so very much missed him.

Brian stood behind Andromeda watchin silently as she cried. He knew what she was crying about just not who. He had cried like that the night and weeks after his Grandfather's passing. The Journal was the only thing that had kept him going but still to this day, little things would remind him of what he'd lost. Tears swelled up in his eyes as he remebered the day He and his Grandfather parted ways forever.

It had been a rainy night, as though even the Angels above were morning the loss that was about to take place. Brian's parents had said there goodbyes and were waiting in the hallway as Brian came in to see his Grandfather one last time. His grandfather had been sick for a few days and the doctor has said he wouldn't last the night, but even so Brian XVII was not afraid.

"Don't worry M'boy I'm gonna be alright" he said with a smiled, struggling to pat his grandson on the back, Brian had tears streaming down his face as he stared at the man he admired most, his mother was in the back crying into his fathers arms as she watched the agony her son was in. "I don't want you to go" Brian said with much strain and pleading in his voice. "Now, Now it'll be alright, I lived a very good life and now I'm going to go see grandma!" he said his voice getting wheezy.

"She can wait a little longer can't she?" Brian cried knowing their time was short. "No, I don't think she can. Don't worry though, cause I'll always be with you Brigeta" He said using the nickname he'd given his grandson "I also want you to have my journal inside the drawer over there" Brian XVII said pointing across from him. Brian didn't move crying harder "I don't want it Grandpa, I want you!" he cried hugging his grandfather tight, his mother sobbing in the back. "I know Brigeta, but you must remeber In life you must always be willing to let everything go, because when you try to hold on to it, That's when you've really lost it" Brian XVII said softly.

"Always remeber Brigeta, Wit Beyond Measure is Man's Greatest Treasure" his grandfather wheezed as Brian clunged to him hearing his heart thumping faster and faster, then slower, slower, then not at all.

You never forget days like those, and no matter what anyone says it never truly get's any better Brian thought tears in his eyes as he turned away.

Andromeda heard footsteps behind her, she tried to compose herself by wiping her eyes across her sleeve. She knew her face was probably all blotchy, she didn't care. She did care that someone had seen her. She turned her head and saw Brian as he was turning away.
"Brian?" she murmured, she quickly gave her eyes another wipe with the back of her hand and stood on shakey legs.

Brian didn't wish to be seen as he left the garden, he didn't even answer as she said his name, the memory was too great as he began walking towards the Forest unknowingly.

Andromeda watched him. She hadn't spoken to him since their arguement the other morning. It still stung but she missed talking to him, she missed her friend. She knew her emotions had been so raw and that she was ready to jump down peoples throats at the drop of a hat. She walked after him, it was time to clear the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back