A dissapointing movement.

Izumi Toyohana

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
'Out! Out now!' Her mother had yelled at her.

Ever since moving here to New Zealand, Izumi's mother had been acting weird. Though, Izumi knew it wasn't her fault, she ahd to give up everything back home, to come here, so that Izumi could get into a different school. She didn't want to move in all honesty, but she knew she had to. She was sad to leave Japan, her beautiful country, and even sadder to leave her friends; not that she had many. She kicked a rock as she walked down the cobblestone alleys of a place called Brightstone. She wasn't exactly sure where she was, but she didn't care.

"Mama-San is so mean," she muttered to herself.

Seh looked into a dusty shop window at her distorted reflection. She smoothed out her blue dress, and played with her cascading brown-black hair. She smiled before continuing on her walk. After a little while, her feet started to hurt, so she looked around. up a head was a park bench, which looked very welcoming. She sat down and began humming to herself, looking at the sky.

Casper sighed he hated that he had to move from his beloved Sweden. He had so many friend's back home and his girl had dumped HIM for having to move. It wasn't even his choice. He needed someone to pay attention to him, to his luck he saw a very pretty birl just up ahead. "Hello." He said sitting down.

"Herro," She said, her Japanese accent showing through.

She looked up at the guy, whom was attractive. He must have been a bit older then her, and he had stunning brown eyes. She hated herself for the "l" sound coming out as a mix or L and R. It was an annoyance, but maybe she would change over time. She stood and took a respectful bow, motioning for him to take a seat, before she sat back down. It was her custom after all.

"Please, sit down." She said smiling.

She smiled and then took a seat, smoothing out her dress before shaking his hand. "I am Izumi. Pleased to meet you." She said kindly.

Casper was glad, this girl seamed to be just what he needed. He was proud that this was going well "I'm glad." He was truely "Izumi that's a very beautiful name.

She smiled and looked down, peeking out through her long eyelashes. "Thank-you, it means Fountain." She smiled. "Do you know what Casper mean?"

Casper smiled "Casper mean's treasurer." He thought it was a cool meaning. Fountain was cool too. "Fountain that's interesting."

"That's so Kuuru," she said using the japanes term for cool. "I mean that's coor." She said blushing. "So are you from around here?"

"Really, what's Sweden like?" She asked, a broad smile on her face. "Yeah it is hot hear, but I'm used to it."

"It's beautiful, but cold all the time we have very harsh winter's." He wasn't used to this heat. "It's almost like winter all year round, here it's like the oppisite."

"I don't see much snow where i am." She smiled and looked at her feet. "It's hot and crowded."

"Yes, i am." She nodded and smiled at him.

"Really, that's so cool!" She said with a wide smile. "I love Japan, and the crowds there are great." She said. He wouldn't get what she meant, even if he tried.

She smiled at him. "So, it is quite hot out, isn't it. Would you rike to get some Ice-cream?"

"No it's my treat, i offered, i pay!" She said with a smile.

"It's a long walk, so brace yourself." She said smiling. "The parlor is over in Obsidian Harbor."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back