A Chat With Isabella

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore slowly and nervously walked into the Great hall. He had sent a note to Isabella to meet him here earlier. He almost chickened out in bothering to ask her at all.
He was never really good at talking with girls at all. But he had a serious question to ask her and he needed to do it fast.

Isabella walked up from the dungeons towards the great hall. She'd received the note from Theodore and wondered what it was that he needed to talk about. Nonetheless, she got ready, taking way more time than usual to make sure every curl was in place. She walked into the great hall and saw Theo's blonde head immediately. She stopped, took a deep breath, smoothed out her dress, and walked over to him from behind. "Hey you," she said behind him.

When Theodore noticed that Isabella actually came he gave her a light smile. He was sure she would come, but there was always this small chance that she wouldn't.

He also couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked today.

"Hey. Glad you came." He muttered and scratched the top of his light blonde hair.

"You look pretty today. But I uh...wanted to ask you a question." He added in nervously.

Isabella smiled at him and said "Thanks," when he said she looked pretty. "You look good too," she added, flashing another smile at him.

When he said he needed to ask her a question, and he looked all nervous, Isabella bit her lip. "What is it?" she asked, encouraging him to keep going.

Theodore felt himself grow very very nervous. He began to fiddle with his robes and tried to keep himself from turning scarlette red.

"Well I uh." He began slowly. "Was waondering....that if you didn't already have a date.." Butterflies were swarming around his stomach...making him feel sick and slightly like he was going to pass put.

Aw come Theo. Be a man and ask her already! His thoughts were loud and seemed so much easier inside his head.

"If you uh..wanted to go to the Yule Ball with me?" He muttered shyly.

Isabella couldn't help but smile as Theo tried getting his words out. He looks so cute, she thought. When he finally got what he wanted to ask out, Isabella wanted to scream out loud. Instead she said, "Of course I'll go with you," smiling at him. Inside she was dancing with joy but outside she kept her composure.

Theodore's smile grew larger. He wanted to to punch the air and scream out yes. But his mother had taught him that it was rude to stuff like that in front of ladies.

"Phew. I thought you were going to say someone had alreayd asked you." A huge weight had also been lifted off of his shoulders.

Isabella laughed, and said, "Nope. I avoided the topic with everyone so it wouldn't come up." She really had, she didn't to talk about the Yule Ball until she knew she was going...with Theo. Typically Isabella, she asked, "So what're you gonna wear?" and smiled up at him.

Theodore turned and gave Isabella a mere glance before he placed his hands on the back of his head. He already knew what he was going to wear. But he guessed it wouldn't hurt to tell her either.

"A tuxedo, or dress robes." He answered plainly. "Do you know what kind of dress your wearing?" He asked curiously. He knew girls always made big deals about their dresses and stuff like that.

Isabella smiled at Theo and squealed. "Well I have three dresses in mind but I think I'm gonna go with a strapless brown dress..." she said thoughtfully. She could've talked about fashion more but she didn't want to bore Theo.

So she changed the subject and grabbed his hand. "Come with me to Bianca's party...please?" she added, giving him her sweetest smile. She wanted people to see that he wasn't a complete jerk.

Theodore sighed but stood up. He hadn't really wanted to go in the first place. He wasn't great in big crowds. But he'd go to make Isabella happy.

"Hm. I guess. But don't expect me to be the life of the part or anything." He gave her a smile before he quickly faded it and put his hands inside his pockets.

"Lead the way to the party thn missy."

Isabella smiled triumphantly and stuck her tongue out at him. "Come on," she said, heading out the door while fluffing her hair making sure it still looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back