Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Michael
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Red rose for @Rosie Archer

Balancing deliveries with classes felt next to impossible but Margo wasn't discouraged yet. There was still plenty of time and she actually knew who she was looking for this time. She knew Rosie and Aurora were delivering roses together again which she hoped would making finding them easier but so far she was wading through a river of other students. Finally she spotted Rosie and tried to wave. Margo rarely thought about her height but right now it wasn't working in her favor. "Rosie!" she called out as she tried to catch up. "I have a delivery for you!"

Rosie was feeling so much better after giving out all of the roses she and Aurora had needed to and taking a bit of a break. She headed out of the common room, and was immediately stopped. "Oh! Margo!" she greeted before smiling with ease. She hadn't thought she'd get a rose, given that Xinyi was no longer at the school to give her one.

Margo was a little out of breath but smiled at the other girl. "So glad I could find you." she said knowing trying to find others also doing deliveries was never easy. "And I think you'll appreciate this." she added before pulling out a red rose and the note that went along with it. She knew Rosie's boyfriend had graduated and she tried not to think about how she would feel next year with Michael still in school. She shook off the thought and smiled again. "Happy Valentine's day."
Xinyi slipped me a note over break to send you if roses went out. Here you are. ~S

Rosie: I miss you every day, my sweet flower. Know that there's never a moment you aren't in my thoughts. All my love, Xinyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back