Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
</SIZE></B>
New Event at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour!!​
<i>
</i>

<SIZE size="150">Make Your Own Ice-Cream Flavour (Yes I know such a create name :p)

This event will start <B>July 7th (ooc) and continue through the holidays (ic), about three weeks. During that time characters who sign up will be able to post a topic where they go through the creative process of mixing different flavours into ice cream. A topic is going to be listed around July 6th with the approved ingredients that will be provided by the Florean Fortescue team and available base ice cream flavours to mix the ingredients with. The top three chosen by a panel of judges will be awarded a special spot on the menu through the next holiday break (till September 1st in character terms). Your characters cannot create a flavour combination that is already available on the menu.

For those who have characters, Adults, Children, Teens, etc. who want to take part add the name of the characters on this list below. All applicants have until July 5th 12:01am EST to sign up. Beginning July 7th you can post your topic at any time during the holiday.

***It is encouraged for groups to sign up, however no more than three per group, and role play in the topic the characters picking out the flavours and testing them until they decide on the best combination!

Also note that Florean Fortescue's is hiring so if you have a character who would want to be behind the scenes of this event head over to the forum and submit the application!

[ul][li]Maggy Harrington & Professor Sarah Harrington</LI>

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:

[list][*][color=darkgoldenrod]Maggy Harrington[/color] &[color=midnightblue] Professor Sarah Harrington[/color]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*][/list]

[li] Onyx Micheals & Sapphire Micheals

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

:woot: :party:

[li] Onyx Micheals & Sapphire Micheals

[li] Flavio Morales & November Albertson

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

[li]

<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:

[list][*][color=darkgoldenrod]Maggy Harrington[/color] &[color=midnightblue] Professor Sarah Harrington[/color]

[*] [color=firebrick]Onyx Micheals[/color] & [color=darkgreen]Sapphire Micheals[/color]

[*] [i][color=mediumblue]Flavio Morales [/color][/i]&[color=darkgoldenrod] November Albertson[/color]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*][/list]

Can we have multiple characters enter as a part of different groups?

Sign-Ups

[li] Onyx Michaels & Sapphire Michaels

[li]Lysander Summers, Eleanora Summers & Spencer Havishmen

[li]

<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
Sign-Ups

[*] [color=firebrick]Onyx Michaels[/color] & [color=darkgreen]Sapphire Michaels[/color]

[*] [i][color=mediumblue]Flavio Morales [/color][/i]&[color=darkgoldenrod] November Albertson[/color]

[*][class=magical]Lysander Summers[/class], [class=magical]Eleanora Summers[/class] & [class=magical]Spencer Havishmen[/class]

[*]

[*]

Professor Katherine Alicastell said:
Can we have multiple characters enter as a part of different groups?
Yes Go for it, try to limit yourself to how many groups you make if you're the only person behind all the people in a group, just so you don't have to do so much posting during the event time, but if you have characters who want to be in different groups go ahead!

Sign-Ups

[li] Amber Chou Wilson & Ainsley Lynch

[li] April Ward & Kauri Tipene

[li] James Holland, Diana Holland & Alice Holland

[li]

[li]

[li]

<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Sign-Ups

[li] Amber Chou Wilson & Ainsley Lynch

[li] April Ward & Kauri Tipene

[li] James Holland, Diana Holland & Alice Holland

[li] Phineas Ellis & Uno Bear

[li]

[li]

<LI>[li][/li][/ul]

Code:
Sign-Ups

[*] [color=firebrick]Onyx Michaels[/color] & [color=darkgreen]Sapphire Michaels[/color]

[*][class=magical]Lysander Summers[/class], [class=magical]Eleanora Summers[/class] & [class=magical]Spencer Havishmen[/class]

[*] [i][color=darkgoldenrod]Amber Chou Wilson[/color][/i] &[color=darkgoldenrod] Ainsley Lynch[/color]

[*] [color=darkgoldenrod]April Ward[/color] & [color=firebrick]Kauri Tipene[/color]

[*]  [color=#CC0066]James Holland[/color], [color=darkgreen]Diana Holland[/color] & [color=darkgoldenrod]Alice Holland[/color]

[*] [color=darkgreen]Phineas Ellis [/color]& [color=darkgreen]Uno Bear[/color]

[*]

[*]

[*][/list]

Still one week to sign up!

Sign Ups are closed, contestants look for a list going up sometime tomorrow (my time xD ) of the promised list of ingredients and ice cream flavors as promised!

Thank you!

Sorry this was slightly delayed here is the information needed: http://hogwarts.nz/topic/30645419/1/#new

Groups go ahead and start making your topics, make sure to keep them closed to just your group members!

Just as a note, you have until the end of the Holidays to finish up your rps, a employee will respond at the end of thread receiving the ice cream and the list of ingredients used!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back