Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
Hilda got up early, she went down to the Great Hall to have breakfast, she sat at the table where there were only a few people at the moment but she expected to see a crowd of hungry students enter the Hall at any time. She poured herself a cup of hot chocolate and had some butter toast .A few minutes later, the mail was delivered for those present in the room, an owl left the daily paper and a letter to Hilda. The letter was from her mother, in this one she told her that she missed her and that she had invented a new machine which worked very well at the store,while reading she gave a bit of her toast to her weasel, which she had installed in a small satchel. When she was done leafing through the newspaper she looked up to see if some of her friends were hung out eating .

Lily rushed into the Great Hall. She was starving, She got her self some toast and butter with a cup of Hot Chocolate. Her favorite. She wasn't really sure if she could hang out at the Gryffindor table, but she decided to do so anyways. She spotted Hilda and sat down next to her. " Good morning! " Lily said and smiled at her friend.
As the post arrived Lily was hoping to get a letter from het mom , but instead she just got the daily paper. She saw Hilda give her weasel some toast so Lily wondered if her Pygmy Puff,Fluffy, would enjoy some . She handed a piece of roars to Fluffy and watched as she gobbled it up.
Lily looked back at Hilda and said " How are you? " Lily smiled and waited for a reply.

Hilda noticed Lily and motioned for her to come and eat with her, her friend sat at her table before greeting her: " Good morning to you too Lily! "she said happily.
What a cute creature she thought when she saw her friend's Pygmy Puffs. When she asked Hilda how she was she replied: "I'm pretty well, a little tired, I couldn't sleep so I did a little walk, the view from the north tower is magnificent, especially at night. "whispering the last part of the sentence. "And you?"she asked her, taking a sip of her drink.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Lily smiled at Hilda as she said that she was good. Lily smiled sympathetically as she said that she was tired and couldn't sleep. " I'm good thanks. Although I've also been having trouble to sleep. But I haven't had the gust to go for secret midnight walks. " Lily said with a teasing smile. Lily could only imagine how beautiful the North tower would be at night.
Lily smiled at her pet Fluffy and gave her some more toast.

Hilda laughed at her friend's response:"I swear when thought I was getting caught by a professor, i was ready to cast an invisibility spell I even didn't know but it was just a nice girl in third year."She looked at the breakfast dishes that were on the big table looking for her next culinary victim, but she remembered something when she saw the pumpkin pie: "By the way, are you going to go to the Halloween feast?"

Last edited:
Lily smiled as Hilda explained about the fear of been caught by a Professor. Lily was relieved to hear that it was only a third year girl. Lily laughed softly as Hilda said she was ready to cast an invisibility spell. If only they knew a Invisibility spell. " You are lucky. I swear I'd fall down dead if I got caught by anyone." Lily said and smiled nervous.
She noticed Hilda looking over to the pumpkin pie. It made Lily think of the Halloween Feast. To her surprise Hilda asked about the Feast. " Well, Of course I'm going. I just don't know with who. What about you? " Lily said and smiled. She shrugged at the thought of going alone.

She listened to Lily's answer while taking a piece of pie. "I too am going to go there, I don't know who it is with, probably with friends, so since you are my friend if you want to come with me I could keep a place"she said smiling. As she started to think about the other events of the year, she thought of course at Yule Ball and she realized that she had no special person to go with,but she thought she would have time to find someone to go with, she was curious to know if her friend had any views on someone: "Otherwise there would not be someone who would have caught your eye, and with whom you hoped to spend the evening of Halloween. ?"she said with a teasing smile.

Lily smiled " Yeah! It'd be nice to go with friends. " Lily replied and winked at Hilda. Lily did think about asking @Branson Archer but she didn't know if he were allowed to g, since he isn't in Hogwarts yet. She smiled at Hilda and blushed a bit. " Well, there is someone, but I doubt he can come. He is a year younger. Do you know if he'd be allowed?" Lily asked her friend. She could feel her cheeks glowing. Lily looked down trying to hide it.

Hilda was happy that her friend accepted her invitation but she was happier and curious when she told her about a certain boy. "I really don't know, you would have to ask a professor but it would be nice if he could come, plus now that you talk to me about him I want to meet him"she said smiling at her friend who was trying somehow to hide her blush.

Lily smiled at Hilda. It would be great if he could come but she REALLY didn't have the guts to ask a Professor. " I guess I would have to ask a Professor huh. Well uhmm. How do I say this.... I don't have the guts to ask. " Lily said and she. She looked at Hilda and shrugged

"Oh don't worry ,there will be plenty of other opportunities and I understand that you are not going to ask the teachers, I find them really intimidating, in the good sense of the term. "she said with a friendly pat on the shoulder of her friend. She finishes the rest of her hot chocolate that she had left in her cup before going back to another question: "Otherwise you have an idea of your disguise?".

Lily smiled at her friend that cheered her up. She would be able to ask next year. So this her she would go with a friend. She looked at her friend and then finished the rest of her toast. She looked at Hilda as she asked what she was going as. Lily smiled with excitement " Yeah! I'm going as a scary skeleton! What about you? " Lily asked her friend with a curious smile.

"Too cool, I'm going to go as No-Face from Spirited Away."She wondered if Lily had seen this movie or not, because if she hadn't seen it she would highly recommend it. She saw that Myrddin still wanted a piece of toast, so she gave him the rest of his toast that she didn't have the strength to finish.

Lily smiled at her friend. What on earth is a no face... Lily thought to herself.. "Cool. I guess. What is a No-face " Lily asked curiously and smiling at Hilda. She finished off her Hot Chocolate and turned to Hilda.

"Oh, No-Face is a character from a Japanese animated film, Spirited Away. And this character is a spirit that eats a lot, take the personality of the people it swallows, but don't worry they were saved. "She had tried to explain the best to her friend but she realized that it looked a lot weirder than she had imagined.

Lily listened with a blank expression on her face as Hilda explained about the No-face. It kinda gave her goosebumps. Eventually she smiled at her friend and said " Well, that sounds... Frightening! Good choice for Halloween though. " Lily smiled and rubbed her arms to get rid of the goosebumps.

"Thank you" she said as well as looking at her watch "I have to go, I have my class in ten minutes, see you tonight" she took some caramel from the table and she hugged her friend before getting up from the table and head for the huge doors of the great hall.

Lily smiled at her friend. " See you! enjoy the classes! " Lily said with a smile. She also had to get going so she took something from the table . She didn't even look she just grabbed. Lily returned her friends hug and smiled. She picked Fluffy up and walked out of the Great Hall .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back