Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((continued from this thread))
As soon as Zennon shook his head, Sam knew instantly that this was much more complex than she had thought. She had no idea what on earth he could have lied about, though whatever it was must have been bad and she regretted trying to diminish the problem. Clearly, it was much more than she could have imagined. Surely, he could find a way to mend what happened? "Look, I don’t know what happened at all, and I’m probably the person who would understand the least," she said with a small smile and a calm tone, forcing herself not to get impatient. She had to cheer him up, somehow. "Things like these, they take time. So maybe your sisters just need some space, and when they’re ready to talk to you, they’ll come to you first." It was a big ‘if’, and a gamble, but what else could Sam advise him to do? Maybe he didn’t like waiting, which she understood. But this could be a start. The girl was relieved however that she had gotten the gist of what was going on. She furrowed her eyebrows at his next confession. "Wait, she’s mad at you just because you lied?" she asked, then realised how that might have come across. "That’s not what I meant. I mean..." she hesitated. "So why don’t you try to explain to her what you lied about? She should give you that chance at least, before deciding to ignore you without even knowing your reasons for not telling her the truth," she pointed out carefully.​

Zennon looked up at Sam as she spoke. He could see where she was coming from, honestly he'd given it enough thought himself, but, for some reason, he was just having trouble actioning said thoughts and he really would have preferred if someone would just tell him what he needed to do to fix everything, though he somehow doubted he was going to get his wish. She was giving good advice though and as he finished off his drink, Zennon stood up again and smiled. "Thanks Sam, honestly, it was nice for someone to sort of just talk to me and not blame me." He said, looking discreetly over to where Elsie and Rowan were standing. Bt he wasn't going to disturb them for now. He would let them be. "I don't think talking to her right now is the right thing, not for Elsie at least, but... maybe Rowan, since she's more reasonable." He thought he might at least be able to catch up with the Gryffindor, they weren't as much alike as he and Elsie. "I'm sorry I seem to have brought the mood down and ruined the night abit, did you want to dance? Maybe we can make up for it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back