Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Spruce Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Hoon Ong Hae was in the process of packing up his studio. He wanted to go somewhere new for the new year! South Korea had been his home for so long, but after the huge falling out with his family, he was ready to go somewhere new. His muggle girlfriend was out at the moment, and Hoon played on his phone while sitting on the kitchen counter. Hyun had written something about coming over when school got out, and of course, Hoon responded, "Don't bother me." However, the twins never listened to him. He was trying to save them from a scolding from their parents, but he could never understand how the twins never got in trouble. If Hoon tripped over a root, his parents would act as if he had single-handily destroyed the Joseon dynasty. He sighed, tossing his phone aside, and jumped down from the counter. It was time for food. Upon looking in the fridge, he discovered several small cases of various banchan. He looked back and saw the rice cooker had rice, so he took all the cases out and set them on the counter. Su was going to hate him, but bibimbap was his favorite and there was nothing to stop him now.

Last edited:
Hyun was well aware of the fact his parents would not be happy to know he was still quite happy to go and bother Hoon. But, to be frank, the teenager was not ready to just cut off his brother just the way his parents had the moment he started dating a Muggle. And sure, it now meant he had all the pressures of being the oldest son and his parents expected the world and more from him, but it was something he was (somehow) rising to. And what his parents didn't know, wouldn't hurt them. It was pretty easy to slip away from home one afternoon when his parents weren't looking and now he found himself on the doorstep of his brother's studio, banging on the door with a fist, "Hey, Hoon. It's your favorite people in the whole world!"

Just as Hoon pulled out a small bowl to make his food, there was banging on the door and Hyun's voice followed. He sighed and switched out the small bowl with a larger mixing bowl. Hyun would not be happy if he did not share. Instead of immediately going to answer the door, Hoon took his time to dump all the rice out the rice cooker and throw in the extra sides from the fridge. The recent graduate thought briefly on whether he should mix everything now, and annoy the twins or have them do it together as a good Korean family should. Hoon sighed as he decided on the latter. With the metal bowl in his arms, he went and opened the door and glared at Hyun. Hana was okay, for now. "I knew you couldn't read. Mom and Dad never believed me." he huffed and took a seat on his bed to start mixing the ingredients. "Shouldn't you be taking extra classes or something?" Hoon glanced up and held out two spoons to the twins.

Hyun was well aware of the fact that his brother was probably making him wait on purpose. He found himself fidgeting slightly on the doorstep, impatiently tapping his foot against the ground as he waited. Before, finally, his brother decided to open the door to him. "I can read," he responded simply with a small shrug, shouldering past his older brother to get inside, "I just choose to ignore it. There's a difference." He doubted very much that either he nor Hana were going to stop coming to visit. And that was proven by the fact they were both there at that moment despite the fact their parents would probably have a fit if they found out. "Nah, don't need them, I'm far too clever," he did have to grin just a little at himself for that, reaching out to snatch one of the offered spoons.

Hoon chuckled and rolled his eyes. "You're so bothersome. I don't know why I am treating you to food. I should make you work for it," he grumbled before stuffing a spoonful of food into his mouth. He moved farther back on the bed so the twins could join him. "So, how are mom and dad?" he asked quietly. Hoon truly did love his parents, and he wished things weren't the way they were, but he was not going to break. Hoon looked to Hyun nervously nibbling on his spoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back