Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
Lily had been looking forward to her second Halloween feast and also knowing that she would attend it with one of her best friends who also happened to be the boy she liked. She had looked around at the Muggle shops during the holiday when she went home for a Halloween costume, a Dame. She had gotten dressed at the last minute and put on the awful pink wig because it was an extremely uncomfortable dress thing. She had looked in the mirror for a moment thinking she looked pretty dumb , but she went down to the entrance hall where she waited for Branson to arrive. She hoped that he would recognize her since she looked so different.

@Branson Archer

Branson was so ready for halloween, he had gone back and forth about what he could be for this event. His Halloween’s before this at his last school had been boring and generic where people didn’t really try that hard and he knew that Hogwarts would be on a different level and he wanted so badly to just wear something half decent. In the end he’d gone for a mad scientist sort of look. He had a lab coat, he had spiked his hair up at all angles, he was wearing his older pair of glasses there were now a little small for his face and that had a much thicker frame to them. He had gloves on and was wearing his casual clothes underneath though they were still ill fitting, matching the look of a man who didn’t care at all about how he looked. He was meeting Lily, so excited to see her and spend the time with her. He approached the hall and was looking around for her and he wasn’t sure he could spot her, at least it took a moment before he did but, he saw someone in what seemed to be a wig and looking at them realised who it was, ”Lily!” he greeted as he made his way over to her. ”Wow! I almost didn’t recognise you at all! That’s such a cool costume.” he told her, ”SO, what’s good?”

Lily spinned around looking for whoever called her. She was delighted to see Branson and headed over to him. He looked funny with his hair spiked up in all directions. She flung her arms around him and hugged him " Hey Bran. Oh yeah, this wig is terrible. " She said with a smile. " You look awesome yourself." She said as she looked at his costume. She thought about something yo tell him, but realised that she hadn't done much this semester yet. " Nothing really, lessons I guess. Oh and that I made the House team. Which is super cool. How about you?"

Branson returned the hug with a small smile. He pulled away and looked at her wig, "Thanks!" he told her, he pushed the glasses up his face as they kept falling down slightly, perhaps just due to the fact they weren't the right size for his face. "Wow! the house team, that's so cool Lily!" he said. "I joined the Hogwarts Monthly, I'm an intern right now, but after a few articles I get to be a full team member," he told her happily. He was looking forward to writing his first piece soon. It was going to be so much fun. "What shall we do first? Bobbing for apples? Or just dancing?" he said what he could spot. There seemed to be a lot for them to do, and it could be exciting to try to do as much of it as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back