Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Felix
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Unyielding Hawthorn Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Lanithro Styx had the family elf come over and fix a gourmet, romantic meal for him and Felix. Of course, since his relationship spread through his family, Volos had some choice words to say about it, mumbling about Felix being a mudblood, tainting the family tree. Since his father said to go ahead, since his twin sister shamed the family a bit more than he had, Lanithro felt better about his future. Whether or not that contained Felix was up to the Hufflepuff. Lanithro would happily do the forever thing since it made him feel content about it. Lanithro lit the candles and shooed the elf away, while the elf muttered, “Great master would disapprove of this. Yessir, the mudblood would be killed-“ Lanithro flushed red with anger, “Well, Asparuh isn’t the ruler of this family anymore, so git before I lock you in the oven!” Volos popped out. Lanithro shook his head. He had a pureblood kid, what more could they ask for? He heard the front door open, and Lanithro could hardly contain his excitement. He was in his dress robes for this event. Even Fayre was in a pretty dress, waiting for Felix to come into the dining room.

Lanithro had said "formal dinner" but Felix was not accustomed to either of those words being together. So, he didn't really take much notice of them. He'd never done anything formally, not really, the dances at school didn't at all count. Okay, so maybe he was going to put on a button up shirt at least, after all, his mother would shoot him if she found out he'd been invited to a formal dinner and then not even worn a proper dress shirt. Still, he supposed a dress shirt with skinny jeans would be okay, and it wouldn't be too out of place, after all this was just Lanithro, right? He'd never really cared about Valentine's Day. The only time he'd ever celebrated it had been when he was dating Lyra, because he'd felt like she deserved it, but he hadn't paid much attention to it afterwards and it was only after Lanithro specifically made this gesture that it even hit him that it was Valentines day, which meant he'd been with Lanithro for well, longer than he’d ever thought he’d be in a relationship with another man. It was nice though, to be in a relationship after so long single. He let himself in and headed into the dining room and stopped the moment he caught sight of Fayre and Lanithro. “Well, sh!t, I’m underdressed.” He laughed, looking down at his dress shirt and skinny jeans. “Sorry Love.”

Lanithro glanced up to see Felix, though not as dressed up at him and his daughter, but still enough. Even if he came in with old robes, he wouldn't mind. If he came in naked, well, Lanithro wouldn't mind that but since his daughter was there, probably not. However, Felix let out a choice word which Lanithro immediately turned to his daughter and shook his head, noting not to repeat that since it was not a kid's word. "Probably want to choose words a little more carefully with little ears," Lanithro chuckled as he motioned for Felix to come follow him into the dining room where the food awaited. "Makarony po-flotski, the family elf made for us. I think he made it with pork. And for dessert, zefir. Um, basically just little meringues that have the same texture as marshmallows." He kind of used Volos' knowledge to bring back some foods that his mother used to make. So, they were pretty much having a Russian dinner. He knew that Felix loved pasta, and chose one that had sauce without milk in it. Tomato sauce, to Lanithro, tasted better than cheese sauce. "Fayre has macaroni and cheese with grilled chicken, since she has been in a phase."

"Oops," Felix wasn't really accustomed to being around kids yet. Despite spending as much time as he could with Victoria, she was still a baby and he swore around her all the time, though perhaps he should stop that. "Um, yeah, sorry," he laughed, following Lanithro into the dining room, really unsure what he was going to see. He knew Lanithro liked to cook, he brought it up all the time since Felix wasn't a great cook and Lanithro had kind of made it his mission to pull Felix around from constantly eating the same three dishes all the time, since they were all he was able to make. It was funny really. Felix was pretty sure he'd had more types of food in the months he'd been dating Lanithro, could he call it that? than he'd had in the 11 years before Hogwarts. Though even in Hogwarts he tended to gravitate to the same types of foods. He was, after all, a creature of habit. "It all looks really good," he said, sneakily trying to pick up a bit of the pasta and sneak it into his mouth. "Mac and cheese is good too, mum makes this amazing baked Mac, course she never let me have it when I became lactose intolerant." he said, noting a little sadly that Lanithro had chosen to go the milkless route. See, this is why he didn't tell people.​

Lanithro chuckled as Felix apologized. He didn't think it was a big deal, since sh!t was a word that Lanithro often used. Except when he stubs his toes on any object, then it gets more colorful. He picked Fayre up so that she could sit in her boosted chair, since the small girl was not really tall enough to reach the table. "Have a seat!" Lanithro gestured toward the chair across from him, since one half of the long table was being used. "Right, you are lactose intolerant. I should have gotten Volos to make half with alfredo, but I prefer the tomato myself." Lanithro wanted to smack himself in the head. He opened the bottle of champagne and poured Felix and himself a small glass. He had a lot of news to tell Felix, especially about their relationship, whatever they called it. "Oh, so you know how my family is incredibly old fashioned? Well, I got the official okay from my dad, because he thought that this is nothing compared to what Lilith did." Felix, unfortunately, met her at the Christmas party when she barged in uninvited. "She got knocked up by Link Potter, and my dad isn't particularly a fan of the Potters. Suppose he got tired of hearing about them in school."

Felix sat where he was gestured to do so and folded his arms to lean on the table as he listened to Lanithro talk. He always learned something new about Lanithro or his family every time they spoke and to be honest, Felix rather enjoyed it. As much as Felix had though negatively of Lanithro in school, it had all been regarding his douchey behaviour and nothing to do with his family, who Felix really didn't know much at all about. He didn't really listen to those kind of rumours and was much more inclined to listen to what Lanithro told him of his family than what others said, not that Felix was about to waltz up to the Styx house and just introduce himself, he remembered Professor Styx well enough, that was all he needed to know about the man's family quite frankly, though he supposed if he was with Lanithro long enough he was bound to meet more, beyond his twin sister that no one knew he had of course. That had been a shock. He sighed slightly as he thought about it for a moment. "You know, I never really thought about involving Professor Styx in my love life, but there you go." he said, still not sure how he felt about that. He was happy just to cruise along at the minute and being so serious about everything just wasn't in his nature. He liked spending time with Lanithro of course, but he wasn't really ready for the whole, your fam meets my fam thing. He wasn't sure he ever would be, given the differences between his family and he didn't want his mother near any of it to be honest. If Felix had a choice, he wasn't sure he would have chosen magic, but he did choose Lanithro and that was good enough for him for now. "She what now? Link, are you sure?" He couldn't believe it. He supposed it was something Link would do, but after all the sh!t Falon had given him for Victoria, he hoped she'd put the beat down on her beau, or whatever Link and Falon were. Not that he particularly wanted to think about what they did when he wasn't around. "Well, they are famous, and not just because of their association to Harry Potter anymore either." He added, shrugging. All that nonsense didn't make much sense to him, it was like fifty years ago.​

Lanithro started to eat a little bit, and tried hard not to choke on the food by what Felix said. He didn't think of it like that, but he supposed that when Felix wasn't used to what his family did, then it would seem like that. Lanithro swallowed and put his mouth to his lips for a moment, to ensure nothing remained. "I never thought of it like that. Traditions and stuff, you know? I think he even amended the laws for us." Then he realized that laws might have been a bad way to put it. "Er, well, it is hard to explain, but regardless, we have support." Wow, why did all that sound so awkward? He shook his head. He was getting nervous because he had an important question to ask Felix, and it was trying to come up. Lanithro nodded, "Yeah. The family tree confirmed it was Link's. I thought that would have given my dad a heart attack. From what I heard, dad wasn't happy, and my grandfather was livid." Lanithro knew Asparuh had a thing against the Potters for stopping Voldemort's cause. One thing was for certain, Lanithro would never take Felix to the Zhefarovich manor to introduce him to his grandfather. "She only did it because he was famous, you know? Now you know why I never mentioned her. She's shallow, and a gold digger in a way, even though she has money of her own."

Felix didn't even bother asking, because he knew it would be a very involved question that would take longer to explain than he wanted to listen and he just wanted food right now really. He put the topic to the side for now and instead focused on the pasta, which was actually really good. "Oh my god, this is so good," he said, quickly shovelling more food into his mouth, because he never had cared much about table manners when he was enjoying something, though he realised quickly that he should at least try to be a good guest and straightened up a bit. Of course, Lanithro knew all of this about him already, because he had always been a bit of an open book like that and even when he wasn't he found he liked talking to Lanithro, it was very easy to talk to him. "Good to know, I guess, I mean, I don't really get it, but we don't need to worry about it for now I suppose." He said, shrugging. As much as he enjoyed Lanithro's company and that of Lanithro's kids, he certainly wasn't about to buddy up to the rest of his family, they were a big family and some of them were a little bit scary, Professor Styx included, though he was at least glad to know that the man didn't seem inclined to try and murder him in his sleep like he might have done if he didn't want him dating his son. Not that Felix wanted to think about that and he certainly wouldn't tell Lanithro that he had thought about it either. "Magic is so weird." he said laughing. All that family tree stuff, it was a bit crazy. He used the internet, which needed updating, not something that worked automatically, though that was crazy cool to be honest. The comment about his sister being a gold digger made Felix laugh a little. "Uh, I mean you know, technically, I have like no money, so, you're definitely the stronger one in this relationship." he said, shrugging. Maybe that didn't make Felix a gold digger, since he didn't like Lanithro for his money, even if it was a bit of a bonus at times. "If you want to buy me things, I won't say no." he said grinning and sipping on his drink.​

Lanithro couldn't help but chuckle when Felix started to eat, and boy, he could tell that it tasted good. Fayre seemed to be enjoying herself, using her hands to get the grilled chicken. Lanithro used his fork and ate quietly, since that was how he was raised. Almost like royalty, trying to be the best at all times. Lanithro let that slide sometimes, though. He took a sip of his champagne and smiled. "I'm sure Volos will appreciate the compliment." Well, probably not, but it was the thought that counts. He nodded at the statement, agreeing that they did not need to worry about it right now. Lanithro loved the fact that he won't have to worry about Felix getting killed now. It was nice to see the family going forward rather than backward. Felix reminded him that he didn't have much money, whereas Lanithro and his family were loaded. Lanithro winked, "I'll buy you whatever you want, sweetness." Lanithro dropped his fork and clasped his hands together. Now was the time. He had the opening. He just had to make sure he didn't sound like a tool, and say that he wanted to buy Felix and have him at his home. Yeah, that would be so douchey. "But, for me to treat you like my prince, I would like to have you here. All the time... And all your stuff too."

Volos the house elf. Felix didn't get them either. It seemed to be a pretty big thing in the magical world and an aspect he didn't really understand or agree with. "I'm sure he won't, I know he doesn't like me, I'm not stupid," Felix laughed, shaking his head. He didn't care. He wasn't here for people to like him all the time. He didn't need to be validated by other people so he didn't really need a house elf telling him how much he disapproved or not. He'd never specifically spent any time with Volos, but that was part of how he knew the elf didn't like him. Otherwise Lanithro wouldn't shuffle him out all the time. Felix poked his tongue out at Lanithro when he said he'd buy him whatever he wanted and played with his pasta as he thought about it. He hadn't managed to say anything before Lanithro was speaking again and it took Felix a moment to process completely. He dropped his fork and leaned back in his chair, staring at Lanithro, equal parts shocked and kind of touched. "Did... did you just ask me to move in with you?" he asked, mouth slightly agape, not quite believing what he'd heard. Surely not? Were they that far into their relationship yet? How long had it been, six months? Wow, he couldn't believe this. "Are you just saying this so you don't have to come to my apartment ever again?"

Lanithro flinched a little when Felix said that he knew that Volos didn’t like him. The house elf was not the only servant the Zhefarovich’s had. They had humans too, but even Lanithro drew the line on that. He didn’t want a person lurking around. Felix asked him if he had really asked him to move in. Lanithro nodded, and then busted out laughing when Felix asked if it had to do with his apartment. He joked right back, “Yes, because your apartment is that small!” Lanithro shook his head after he was done laughing about it. How silly could one get? “So, what do you say?”

Felix didn’t quite know what to say. Honestly, people usually asked him to leave, not asked him to stay or indeed, to move in! Felix was suddenly hit by a tonne of emotions he’d not really thought about before, most of them pertaining to Lyra. He still loved her, but as the months had worn on and his heart had begun to heal, a lot due to his relationship with Lanithro, which was far more loving than he thought he deserved, he’d begun to think that perhaps he wasn’t in love with Lyra anymore. He still wanted her to be a part of his life, if only he knew where she was and he was constantly concerned both for her welfare and that of the children that could still be his. He wanted to look for her, to know she was safe, but he knew Ezra was looking and that he was far better equipped to find her than he ever would be, though his recent associations did change that some what, he was new, he couldn’t just ask them to help him find her, so he’d made the decision to leave that to the experts. And yet, through all this, most of his time with Lanithro was spent not thinking about Lyra in terms he once would have. She was still a sore point for him, and neither he nor Lanithro spoke about her when they didn’t have to, but it was a wound that he knew was healing and he knew a lot of that he had to thank Lanithro for. There had been a point early on in their relationship that Felix had entertained the thought it was simply a rebound, but they got along too well for that, they were together too often, there was too much affection in it. They were almost always constantly touching each other and the shyness from the first couple of days had disappeared months ago. Lanithro was the person Felix wanted to tell everything to and though he knew that Lanithro didn’t tell him everything about his family, Felix didn’t mind it, there was probably some he wouldn’t have wanted to hear anyway. He’d been surprised by the thought of moving in with Lanithro, but he was more surprised to find that he hadn’t said no outright. He’d never lived with someone like that before. He’d had roommates of course and he’d spent a couple of months on James’ couch after they’d graduated, but living with someone he was in a relationship was all so... adult. It was a big step and Felix wasn’t sure what to say. Fayre seemed like she wasn’t paying attention to what was happening, so Felix took the advantage to scoot back out of his chair and walk over to Lanithro. He was about to do something he’d never done with Lanithro before and it scared him a little bit, becuase it was only one more in a growing list of indicators that his heart was opening up to the blonde more and more, and pushing Lyra out just a little bit more. Felix dropped onto his knees at Lanithro’s feet and placed his hands on the former Gryffindors thighs. “Lan, I can’t believe I’m saying this,” he said, his face slowly breaking out into a smile, “but, yes”.

Lanithro waited for Felix’s answer, and the moment Felix scooted his chair back, he could feel his heart beating in his chest. Well, that done it. Lanithro was afraid that he was moving things a little too quickly, but all he wanted to do was wake up next to Felix every day. Well, when he wasn’t traveling with his Quidditch team, but he wanted Felix with him. All the time. Lanithro wanted to blurt out that it was too soon, and they can wait, but Felix walked over to him, which Lanithro turned to face the former Hufflepuff. The word he dreaded was coming. Any second n- Lanithro’s golden eyes widened when Felix dropped to his knees, placing his hands on Lanithro’s thighs. Like an instinct, Lanithro placed his hands on top of Felix’s. This move was somehow foreign to him, but it seemed submissive. Was Felix submitting? With Lyra and stuff, Lanithro assumed that this would be hard on him, and didn’t mention her. Then, Felix said yes. He said yes! Lanithro couldn’t help but beam with utter happiness. Lanithro dropped from his chair, and embraced Felix tightly. “You have made me the happiest man alive,” Lanithro murmured, and closed his eyes. This was perfect. The night went just as he planned, with a huge risk.

There were a lot of logistics involved with this, Felix knew that, but at the moment, he didn't care. Lanithro dropped to his knees, level with Felix and pulled Felix into a hug, which he readily returned, despite himself. He was happy in this moment, sharing something with Lanithro that was uniquely theirs. It couldn't be taken from them, not ever. Felix moved back as Lanithro said something cheesy, because of course he did. "Oh, don't start." He said, rolling his eyes and sitting back on his legs. "You're not allowed to make me the stoic one, alright, that's not my job." He said, laughing lightly at the whole situation. If someone had told him a year ago, that this was where he would be now, he never would have believed it, because he was Felix Urie and this was Lanithro Styx. It wasn't something he ever thought he would think about, how similar that were, yet how different. But he liked it, the thought of being with Lanithro all the time. As it was he was here all the time anyway, because Lanithro wouldn't be caught dead in his apartment if he could avoid it and now he had an excuse to never set foot in it again. Felix supposed he was going to have to tell Falon and Georgi now, since they were the only two who he invited over regularly. He hadn't seen as much of James since he'd started spending time with Lanithro, but there were reasons for that it was best not to get into. He supposed he should probably tell him too, actually. "I suppose we've also just put a label on whatever this is then?" He asked, grinning.​

Lanithro pulled away gently, but kept his hands on Felix. Almost to ensure that it was real. Felix was going to move in with him! "Eh, whatever works to make you laugh," Lanithro chuckled. It was good to see Felix laugh and smile more and more. It will take some time for him to get over Lyra, if he would. He knew that Lyra would be hard to get over, no matter what Lanithro would do. Right, he needed to stop comparing him to her. He glanced up to see Fayre still eating, though more playing than eating. At least she was ignoring the two men make a step forward in their relationship. Then, Felix said that they just put a label on whatever they had. Or, have. Right, it was still have. Lanithro gave a slow nod, "I suppose so. I guess that makes us official. Boyfriends." Lanithro enjoyed that title. Boyfriends. He hadn't had that since Hamish, and Lanithro had not been one since then either. He leaned forward and kissed Felix on his forehead as an affectionate gesture. Though, he would have done the lips if Fayre wasn't right there. She was too young to see her dad make out with another person. "So, do you want to get up and have dessert? Or just remain right here in the floor?" teased Lanithro.

Felix shook his head at Lanithro as he mentioned making Felix laugh. "What are you talking about, I laugh at you all the time." He said, poking his tongue at Lanithro in a bit of fun. Felix had been surprised those first few weeks at just how well they'd gotten on, but he wasn't surprised as easily anymore and just tended to accept Lanithro's eccentricities as they were. Felix was sure he had his own weird habits, and he was sure Lanithro called him out on them, though he often ignored them and tended to pretend that Lanithro was imagining things. Felix still liked his games after all. He wasn't completely different. "That sounds weird. I never thought I'd call anymore my boyfriend before, least of all the stupid blonde adonis I used to be super jealous of in school." He said, grinning again as he pulled away from Lanithro to pick himself up off of the floor as Lanithro mentioned dessert. It was a good idea, though now Felix wasn't really so much in the mood for food as something a bit more physical. Except Fayre was around, so that was out. "What have you got for us?" he asked, wondering if it was going to appear out of no where like it used to back in school.​

Lanithro smirked, but figured that Felix would know what he meant. Things in their lives were almost storybook perfect. Felix would be sharing a home with him very soon. They were officially boyfriends. Lanithro picked himself off of the floor, and he waved his wand to bring over the zefir's over to the table. Many were chocolate covered, and some not. He placed one next to Fayre so that she would eat it. Closest thing to berries he could get her to eat. Then, it hit him. "Wait a second," Lanithro shook his head, glancing over at Felix with a small smile, "You used to be super jealous of me? I was, well, a d!ck when I first started school. Then I ended up getting cheated on by Raylee Lagowski and Hamish Kaster." Lanithro chuckled, though also revealing that he dated the Head Boy prior to their year. "So far, you are the best out of a romantic interest I have that has crossed my life. If anyone should be jealous, it should be me of you. You are the perfect man, for anyone, and it is me that got lucky that you even like me to begin with." Lanithro rubbed the back of his neck, being a little too open. Often, Lanithro wanted to keep his feelings to himself, but well, he felt that he could trust Felix now.

Felix shrugged. He watched as the food floated over to the table and waited for it to sit itself on the table before he spoke. “Well yeah,” of course he’d been jealous, apart from the fact that he’d been close with Lyra when Felix had wanted that, there had always been a part of him that had enjoyed looking at Lanithro, despite it all. “Look at you, check those cheekbones boy, you need good genes for those,” he said grinning as he poked Lanithro on the cheek. He hadn’t known he’d dated that Kaster pr***, but he wasn’t surprised to hear that the guy had cheated on Lanithro, he’d never liked the guy anyway. Worst head boy ever. “He was a f*cking terrible head boy anyway.” He didn’t know much about the Lagowski girl, and that was probably a good thing anyway. Who knew what she was doing now. “You were a d!ck, but you were a hot one so excuse me for watching you.” He said laughing again. Felix wasn’t a shy person, he never had been, and he was liking the way that manifested around Lanithro who definitely seemed more nervous about this stuff than he did. He supposed this was a bit more dramatic for Lanithro, though he wasn’t surprised to be thinking of Lanithro and drama in the same sentence, their entire year had been dramatic after all. Felix watched as Lanithro got more nervous as he spoke and tried to keep from laughing at the sight. He was way more open these days. “Awh, you’re making me blush, look.” He said, placing his hands over his cheeks to cover the little redness there.​

Fayre seemed to be finished so he helped her down and sent her on to her room to go play before bedtime. Plus, it would give him and Felix some alone time anyway. Lanithro picked up a zefir and started his dessert, still standing up. He still felt like Felix had no reason to be jealous of him, until he mentioned the good genes. Lanithro chuckled, “Yeah, I suppose so. And I do make pretty babies.” Fayre was the best looking, but that was likely due to her Veela traits. When Felix mentioned that Hamish was a terrible head boy, Lanithro was inclined to agree, based on personal reasons. “I was enraged when I found out. He ran from me and everything but when I tried to curse him, well, turns out my wand doesn’t work with other wands made of basilisk skin or whatever.” Lanithro shrugged his shoulders, somewhat wishing his wand was made of something else, but so it goes. He chuckled as Felix covered his cheeks to hide the blush he caused. Lanithro glanced down at the dessert and noticed that there were still more zefirs left. He did not want anymore. “So, how do you want to end Valentine’s Day? Fayre will be going to bed soon.” Lanithro smirked, his intentions extremely clear to anyone that wasn’t blind. They had a lot to celebrate, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back