OOC First Name
Camilla
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 16 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Oz didn't really want to go to the dance, but he was kind of hungry and had been feeling a little bit lonely so he went there anyway. He brushed his hair over his ears, grimacing as someone knocked him aside while he tried to get to the food table. "Oi, watch it!"

Hugo entered the great hall not wanting to dance went over to the food table and started filling a plate. someone bumped into him "Hey. oh hi Oz" he said as he recognised who it was.

"Hi," Oz said, sullenly. He would have shrunk back a bit more but he was already tiny. "Do they make us dance? I don't wanna."

Hugo shrugged. "Dunno. its my first ball" he said.

Oz grunted in response. "...can you pass a mince tart? Can't reach."

[[I was actually going to have lin randomly eating a minced pie in the last post.]]

Hugo reached over and picked up two mince pies and handed one to oz before taking his out of the foil and starting eat.

((it was literally the first Christmas food item that came to my head lol))

"Cool, thanks." He took a bite and stared at the decorations.

"do you want anything else. then we can go and sit and eat away from the table crowd"

((ooh you got approved as part goblin. i just Saw. Congratulations))

Oz shook his head. "Nah." He reached up for a couple of things he could reach and put them on a plate. "Sure. Crowds suck."

((thank you i just need to like actually do things with him lol))

Linden put some things on his plate and then made his way away from the table with the other first year. glad to see an empty table not too far away. he sat down and started to eat a bacon chipolata

Oz was startled that his classmate suddenly turned into a fully grown man :r

Oz hopped up, putting his plate up on the table first before climbing onto the chair and started eating a potato. He grunted in appreciation. "Tastes good."

(( :r ))

"Yeah. the food here is good. i miss my mamas lasagnia. I cant wait to go home and see everyone" he said.

(hi u mind if i join? :D)

Sparrow was sitting by himself and waiting to be noticed but it didn't work so he went to find food but was clumsy and bumped into a person. "sorry" he said

((of course not, come join the hang out))

hugo was sitting on the chair as someone bumped into him. Causing him to knock his mince pie and gingerbread biscuit onto the floor. "oof" he oofed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back