You mean....

Izzy Shale

OOC First Name
Alex
Izzy walked down to the great lawn music pad in hand and sat in the centre of the large area. she opened up the pad and started to scribble down notes for her music that herself and tom had written.she also sat and thought about all the things that jerrod had done to her.she wanted to make it stop she had told caley abou it and someone she would get it to stop.

Lily walked along the great lawn when she saw a girl sat not far away. The girl seemed to be jotting something down in a note pad. Lilz walked closer and realised it was music. "What you making there??" Lily was very interested in music. She had been since she was about five and had love it ever since. She now played drums and guitar.

Izzy looked up as she heard a irl speaking,"its nothing, just something me and brother made up" she said in response to the girls question."Im izzy, and ou are." she said. The girl looked younger than herslef and decided that she may as well tryto make friends with her anyway.

Lily saw no reason to lie to this girl and she couldn't really be bothered at all. "I'm Lily." She smiled at the older girl and looked down at the note pad. "Can I have a look??" She didn't mean to but her eyes sent of a bit of a plead. It was weird how they sometimes did that.

Izzy had always been reluctant to show off any work that herself and her brother had done or made up but toda she felt like she could show lily as she was a younger student and wouldnt want to try anything. "sure" she said smiling at her and passing over the note pad.

((sorry i forgot about it))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back