Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Laurel Wand with Doxy Wing Core
If she would believed she was cursed, she would believed it. Teagan wasn't forever lucky nor would be lucky for a second. Since she found out who her real mum was, everything was just a mess on her part and sometimes it was from other people's feud and she was only in the middle. The headache from her last party was still lingering in her head until she came back to school for the break. The blonde dressed up nicely that weekend. The Horned Serpent asked her friend, Kiril, to accompany her for a shopping down in Adams. Avoiding her boyfriend for sometime now. Teagan had managed to escape their common room without being spotted but once she was out the door, her head of house caught her and asked if she could go to the headmaster's office.

The sixteen year old obeyed and made her short journey to their headmaster. All the way there, she was all confused. She doesn't remember anything controversial she had done nor fought with her cousin. Teagan was puzzled until she neared the office and knocked. The door opened almost in command. The blonde girl stepped inside, only to see Jessica sitting at the headmaster's chair. The least person she wanted to see right now was this woman. "And I thought this is a parent free zone. Apparently not." Her tone sarcastic.

The mother of an only daughter wasn't happy about what her kid did. Spending the whole holiday at the Maxwell's which wasn't agreed on but Jessica was disobeyed entirely because of an ugly party prepared for Teagan. Although not the entire reason why she was mad. She was mad because of how Teagan just went straight to Ilvermorny and not home. She was a mother and she was concern where the heck was her daughter gone to?

Typically a few parents would go to school and that few parents was Jessica. With a little talk with the headmaster, she had a few hours of talk with her daughter, one on one and face to face. The MACUSA Auror waited in the office alone, looking at the portraits of the past headmasters and headmistresses. She remembered the day she found out that she was pregnant with Teagan, they have to beg the former headmaster to let her continue her education whilst pregnant.

The blonde woman sat on the headmaster's chair and waited until a knock on the door made her started. With a wave of her hand to the door, it opened on its own. Teagan on her casual designer outfit photo the frame of the door. The girl stepped in and made some sarcastic comment. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of you, honey." Jessica stood from the chair and walked in front of the table. Leaning against. "You seriously hated your party that you had to request for another one and that you not coming home as well? Teagan Maxwell, you might not have my last name but you're still my daughter. You do as I say and I have the majority of your custody." She let her sink that in on Teagan's mind as she folded her arms in front of her chest.

The sixteen year old blonde purses her lips to retain the laughter she was about to burst out. This woman thinks she owns her, she was sixteen years too late for that. Even when Teagan still knew her as her aunt, she didn't do anything to be caring nor affectionate to her. Maybe because it was the child support she was getting from her dad? It was the only reason she could think of. "I never said I wanted to be your daughter in the first place but I have to think about the family that took me in,
fed me, dressed me and loved me. I don't want them to get dragged on this."
She was furious yet her poise was still on point.

Teagan was of with rank and she will not tarnish it because she had a cat fight with her mum. "If I had to pick which family I have to be for the rest of my life? I'll pick the Maxwell because not only they found out that I'm not their own they still wanted me." in her frustration, Teagan didn't realized her hands were balled into a fist. A stinging sensation suddenly occurred. Both her hands have fingernail markings.

Jessica was not ready for what she heard. She knew Teagan didn't like her but didn't know how miserable she is with them. Her real family. It was her fault, Jessica didn't want Teagan to hate her whole family but she forced her daughter and that was wrong of her. Her head down, eyes closed, she's the one who's mind sinking in on the words her daughter told her. But what hurts was that she would pick the Maxwell's over them. It was always the Maxwell's. Jessica stood straight and slowly rounded Teagan, "What's it with the Maxwell's you wanted?" She asked her, the Auror wasn't waiting for answer and thus she moved on. "Was it the money ... The fame ... Your title? Which one was it, Honey?" Jessica smirked at her daughter once she came face to face with her. She wanted to know so she can give it to her. The starting mother wanted to give her everything, she could name anything and Jessica will work on it. "You're just sixteen, you still don't know what you wanted." She quietly said to Teagan.​

She was silent. Teagan endure all Jessica was saying and yet, none of what she asked her was the reason why she wanted the other family than her real. "You know why I much prefer them? I'll add more ..." She stand her ground. And went on, "They're decent, they're not fake and most of all they're not like you and your sister. Gold diggers isn't it?" Teagan wasn't backing down now. She meant everything she said whether Jessica liked it or not, it was the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back