Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Yellow, open after Alice Holland

She actually knew this one! Who didn't know the Minister's daughter, well, one of them anyway. That and the fact that she was one of the organisers of this event. After being told that she was last seen on the third floor, Paige hurried in the hope to catch her there still. ''Alice! Alice, wait!'' the Slytherin said when she spotted the older girl in the distance.

Alice had been looking for her next delivery, when someone called her name and told her to wait. Knowing what that could mean on this day, Alice stopped in her tracks and watched as one of the younger girls came running up to her. Either she had a rose, or there was a problem. "Hi Paige, everything okay?" She asked with a slight frown.

''Yeah, yeah, everything is fine,'' she said, breathing a little heavier now that she had caught up to the older girl. ''Busy as a bee, as you can see,'' she added with a grin. ''I actually stopped you because I have a rose for you.'' And with that she took the yellow rose out of the basket and handed it over to Alice. ''Great job on the whole organising, by the way,'' Paige commented.

Happy Valentines Day Alice!

Don't let them get you down honey, you deserve everything and more ♡

Loads of love, Elio xx

Alice felt a bit bad for the girl when she noticed how out of breath she was, but nodded as she said she was busy. "Me too." She said with a small laugh. "Oh! Thanks!" She added as the girl said she had a rose for her. Alice was a little sad at the sight of the yellow rose, but smiled at the message. She had to thank Elio. "Thanks, Paige. You're doing a great job delivering." She told the younger girl.

Paige smiled too when a smile appeared on Alice's face. ''Happy to have helped, boss,'' she said, saluting the older girl. ''Do you need to do a lot to deliver still, or are you almost done?'' She wondered what the organisers would do once they had done their deliveries. Would they chill out or walk around and help the people with questions? She'd probably hang out a bit and try to nap if she was one of the organisers.

Last edited:
Alice laughed a little as Paige called her boss and saluted her. "I'm almost done." She said with a small sigh. "Thankfully." She shook her head. "It seems to get more popular every year, we really couldn't do it without you guys helping out." She said softly. "Do you have many left?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back