OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Apollo laughed when he saw the other students waiting in front of the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room. He stopped one of the Hufflepuff's who was stepping back into their common room to ask if they could check if one Addison Beckett would be inside by any chance and waited with the rest of them.

Addison was on her way back to the common room when she saw all the kids standing outside. She raised a brow, confused. "Why is there a crowd here?" She asked one of the boys, curiosity in her eyes as she looked around the hall.

''Don't you know?'' Apollo said, frowning a little at the girl's statement. ''It's Rose Giving today, they're all probably all waiting for a Hufflepuff student inside, just like me.''

Addison wasn't expecting any roses, so she'd forgotten all about it once she'd sent one to Augustus. "Oh, who are you looking for?" She asked, curious. "Do you know if theres one for Casper Beckett? I know all his hiding spots, he's my cousin." She grinned mischeviously.

Apollo couldn't remember if either of them had come across a rose addressed to a Casper Beckett whilst sorting through all of them, so couldn't answer her question. ''I do have one for Addison Beckett?'' he said, ''Is she a cousin of you, too?''

Addison laughed a little. "Nope! I'm Addy. I have a rose?" She asked, curious. It was probably from Augustus. At least, logically. She was curious what the note said.

''Ah,'' Apollo let out in surprise. ''I don't have to wait any longer, then.'' He smiled and then handed the rose over to her.

Thanks for being my friend.

Augustus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back