Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Yellow, open after Sapphire Michaels

Tired and unable to move her legs, she let herself fall onto the bench. If only the next person on her list would walk into the courtyard. While she did know this one, she practically adored the girl as she was one of the Slytherin's Beaters, she really hoped that Sapphire could be found somewhere around here. She jerked her head around when, much to her luck, the older girl actually walked into the courtyard. ''Sapphire! Here, on the bench!''

Sapphire was on her way to the pitch again when she heard someone call her name. She raised a brow, walking over. "Hi," she greeted the younger girl, "what's up?"

''Nothing much, can't move my legs anymore, though,'' she told the other Slytherin jokingly. ''Before you walk off again, I have a rose I'm supposed to deliver to you.'' She showed Sapphire the yellow rose next to her on the bench

Sapphires brow furrowed as the younger girl showed her the rose. Again? "Oh, thanks. Is there a note?" She inquired.

Rummaging in her pocket for the note, she said, ''Oh, yes, it should be here somewhere.'' and pulled it out eventually, handing it over to her.

-Zennyboo

Sapphire took the note, glancing at it before busting out laughing. "Oh. My. God." She gasped out between laughter, "I'm never calling him anything else," she managed, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Ah, thanks kid." Sapphire grinned, still snickering.

She watched as the older girl began to burst out laughing. Well, that was good, at least she didn't have any mean ones in her batch this year. ''You're welcome,'' she replied. And then the idea hit her. ''Oh, eh, Sapphire? Would you mind ever helping me out with training? I want to be a Beater too, but I think my skills are lacking a bit.''

Sapphire sighed, wiping the tears from her eyes and shaking her head. Ah, Zennyboo was going to hear from her, that was for sure. She paused as the girl asked if she could train with her. Sapphire shrugged. "Sure, I'll be at the pitch tomorrow afternoon, might have another kid there already. What's your name?" She inquired.

Her skills weren't lacking but if she wanted to be the best next year, she'd best take all the training she could get. ''It's Paige, Paige Thompson.'' She extended her hand to be polite.

Sapphire grinned, shaking her hand. "What house are you?" She asked. "Jaxy is Ravenclaw," she said, shrugging. "Hes cool though. Around your age maybe." She grinned.

She was a little disappointed when Sapphire asked her what house she was in, though couldn't blame her for not knowing. It wasn't as if Paige had gone and made a name for herself. ''I'm in Slytherin, actually.'' She didn't know anyone named Jaxy, but if the older girl thought that he was cool than he ought to be.

Sapphire grinned as Paige said she was in Slytherin. "Hey, that's cool. With any luck you might make the team next year." She popped her gum. "I don't know who's going to be captain but with Leda and Liam both leaving there'll be a spot for a new beater probably," she mused aloud.

''That's what I'm hoping for,'' Paige admitted. That's all she wanted to do next year. ''I'd be very grateful if a Beater such as yourself would give me a few tips and tricks,'' she added to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back