Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine had one last rose to deliver and she had been searching for ages. It wasn't until someone said they'd seen them on the sixth floor that she'd even had a lead on it. She was looking up and down the sixth floor, "Noelle Maxwell? I have a rose for you," she was calling out hoping to attract their attention. Hopefully they were there, or she'd have to rethink her search for this person.
ooc note: vstrechatsya is russian for to meet

Rose deliveries meant the dance was that night. Sure, Noelle would be going with Sapphire but there was still a slight pang on what that night had once meant for him and a certain Gryffindor. He kept his composure as he observed students receiving and delivering the roses. He was so busy with NEWTS that he was not able to send his. Coming from the towers, he was stopped when someone called his voice. Knowing it too well, he raised his arm, looking around. "Over here."

"I have been looking everywhere for you Noelle!" she exclaimed but their were still a lightness to her tone, it was clear she didn't really mind. She took out the yellow rose and it's note and held them out to him. "This rose and note are for you!" she said. She hoped they would be good. Good, loving notes were always the best.
Dear Noelle
Sorry, I was such a ****. Friends?
Willow

Noelle looked at the yellow rose and could guess Maggie sent it to him. He was thinking of getting her and Ro some couple sweatshirts or something similar. "Thank you." He smiled, opened the note and was quite surprised. Willow. He quickly gathered his things and stood up. "Hey, I really appreciate the delivery, thank you. But I gotta find someone." He smiled apologetically to the girl.

Cyzarine watched the boy's expression warm with the note. "Oh hey, don't let me stop you! Happy Valentines day Noelle and good luck!" the girl said happily. She didn't mind if he needed to go off and find someone. Who was she too stand in the way of that.

Noelle gave a final wave to the Gryffindor and started her search for the sender of his rose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back