Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
{ Yellow rose for @Knox Ivers }​
Almost done with her deliveries, Lily walked around the seventh floor corridor waiting for some older kid to pass by, so that she could ask around for someone named Knox. Every time someone who looked older walked passed she would ask if they were Knox. But it seemed she had no luck of finding him, so she decided to call out " Knox? Anyone named Knox?"

After finishing his own rose deliveries, Knox decided to head to his common room to pick up his guitar and spend the rest of the day before the valentine’s dance practicing his playing on the great lawn. Though he was soon stopped in his tracks when he heard someone nearby say his name. “Oh, I’m Knox.” He said, raising his hand slightly to show the girl where he was before he walked over to her. “Does this mean I have a rose?” He asked, hopeful that the fact someone was asking around for him meant one of his friends sent him a rose. It would make his day brighter if he did receive a rose and he smiled as he waited for the girl to answer.​

Lily looked around to spot the one who called out, she saw a boy approach her and she did the same. She stopped in front of him and smiled " Hi Knox, Yes it does mean you have a rose. " Lily said while holding the rose for the boy to take it.

KNOX!
Name friend! Happy Valentines day!
Lumio

Knox smiled wider when the girl confirmed she was giving him a rose. “Yay, awesome.” Knox responded, taking the rose as she offered it to him and soon reading the note attached with it. He laughed slightly when he realized it was from Lumio. The light to his darkness in many respects. “Thanks so much, happy Valentine’s day!” Knox then said to the girl, wanting to thank her for delivering roses as he knew from his own deliveries how time consuming it could be.​

Lily smiled as he took the rose and read the note. She stood and watched, waiting for him to finish before going on. When he thank her she nodded her head quickly before responding " My pleasure! Happy Valentines day to you too. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back