Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Lavinia had signed up for the rose deliveries not so much to awe at the ones people received, but because she liked to get involved in the school - not to mention the fun she would have to meet everyone she encountered. The first person she needed to deliver a rose to was a Hufflepuff she had seen around the common room, and as she entered it she noticed the older girl wasn't there. She went out again and decided to ask someone. "Hey, you know where I can find Geo- Geovanna Volt?" she asked a random student who was there, hoping the person had in fact some knowledge of the Hufflepuff‘s whereabouts. It was still pretty early in the day so she wouldn't really know where she could find the girl.

Geo had woken up late, yet again. Heading out the dorms she flown down the staircase and crossed the distance of the common room while pulling a sweater over her head. "Excuse me," she said to a few students milling about in the corridor once she was outside, sending a brief smile to one of the girls that she recognised from the game of Assassin last semester. "Sorry," she said, not realising that she was the one who was being hunted for. She needed to collect her own roses and get to delivering, not pausing to chat as she didn't think anyone would have sent her one this year.

Lavinia was on the lookout for the older Hufflepuff, and her head snapped to the side as someone she recognised made eye contact with her. Ah. So that was Geo. She knew she had heard her name somewhere before, and that had been from Assassin. She quickly caught up with the blonde and tried to speak to her before she ran off to god knew where. "Hey. Geo right?" she said, without hesitation. "I have a rose for you," she said, already pulling out the flower.

Geo's heard turned when she heard her name, wondering why she wanted to talk now. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked the younger student, only now looking at what she had in her hand. "Oh, are you sure?" she found herself asking, not being able to think as to who would have sent her one. Perhaps Flavio or Sophie, out of friendship, although she didn't really consider either of them being overly keen in the Valentines tradition. "How've you been Lavinia?" she asked the Hufflepuff as she was grabbing the rose, hoping the first year was settling in to the school well.

Lavinia nodded vigorously, grinning at the older girl. "Yeah. It is addressed to a Geo Volt, so I‘m assuming that‘s you. Unless there‘s someone else with the same name," she raised her eyebrow disbelievingly. The latter wasn't at all convincing to the young puff. "There is a note as well if you want to make sure," she added, just in case the older girl was still hesitant. When Geo took the rose from her, Lavinia made sure the note was with it, too. "I have been swell. Just busy. What about you?" she asked, if only not to turn around awkwardly and leave.
Dear Geo,
I miss you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back