🌹 Rose Giving Yellow Rose Melodies

Zephryn Spencer

Athletic, Anger Issues, Twin, Competitive

OOC First Name
Sam
@Nolan Burke

Zee knew of Nolan at least, unlike many of the other roses that she had to deliver. She had seen in in the prefect meetings from time to time. She knew he liked music, or at least she hoped so since that was her only knowledge of the boy. She entered the Conglomerated Arts room for the first time ever. It was a strange room full of activities that Zee had no interest in. She looked for the boy, once spotting him she approached him with a yellow rose.

It wasn't long after Nolan had received his first rose when he noticed another girl approaching him with a rose. He felt somewhat special with the roses he was receiving. "Hello! Is that one for me?" Nolan said with a small smile, hoping that it was, as the girl hadn't really said anything. However, Nolan did know Zephryn from prefect classes, so he was somewhat familiar with her.

Zee looked down at her list for a moment just to make sure. "Nolan, right?" She asked, wanting to make sure. She didn't want to give the rose to the wrong person, but she was almost positive she was right this time. "If so, then this is for you." She held out the rose, hoping he would take it and she could move on with the other delivers that she had to do today.

Nolan nodded. "Yup thats me," Nolan says with a smile, as he confirmed who he was. He smiled as the rose was handed to him. But there seemed to be no note attached to it. "Oh, thanks! Was there a note attached to it by any chance?" Nolan asked the girl, he wondered if maybe it was from an anonymous person and they didn't want to say who it was from.

Zee always seemed to forget the note. "oh yeah.. this is I think.." she began as she reached into her pockets for the note. Maybe she should have kept it attached to the roses, but they always seemed to fall off. She did not want to lose it. She looked through a few notes with the names written on the front of them. Finally, she found the one for Nolan. "Here you are. Sorry about that" she said, not quite really sorry, but still she should have done a better job to hand them over together.

BADGERS FOR LIFE!!! Love you bro x Manaia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back