Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bethany's❤
Wand
10' Reed With Core of Phoenix Tail Feathers
Last one for Gryffindor, Ari just had one more for the Gryffindor's table. He went around looking for a Corrine. One of her friends pointed her out. Ari wander over to the girl, greeting her with a wave. "Morning. Are you Corrine? Need to make sure I got the right person."

Corrine had been watching the roses being delivered, many of the delivery people taking advantage that a lot of people were at meals to make their deliveries. She'd not sent any this year, still a fair bit embarrassed by her gaffe from the previous year. That, and she hadn't really been hanging out with anyone much lately. So she was surprised when a boy was in front of her. "Yes, that's me. Good morning" she smiled.

Ari smiled back, liking that these were roses were the cause of it. "Happy Valentine's Day. Someone thinking of you." Ari passed over the yellow rose and small note as well. Many of his deliveries had been yellow roses, it's good to see platonic relationship was still a thing.
Note said:
Corrine,
Look I managed to send you an actual tose this year instead of forgetting, how good am I?
Hope your day’s good!
Rory

Corrine took the rose and gave it a sniff, inhaling the flowery scent before she set it down to read her note. It put a smile on her face. She was glad she and Aurora still seemed to be ok. "Thank you. Happy Valentine's day! " she exclaimed.

"No problem!" The Ravenclaw waved and continued his duties on delivering these roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back