Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
After surviving her first delivery, Lily moved on to her second. She had to wander back to the Gryffindor Hall. She was embarrassed she didn't already know that, but hopefully, this Willow person wouldn't know. Or wouldn't mind. With a blush on her cheeks, Lily timidly approached the next student she saw. "E-excuse me?" She tried to catch their attention. "I-I um, I'm looking for Willow Cullen?"

Willow had forgotten her dragon skin gloves. meaning she had to go all the way back to the seventh floor to retrieve them before going all the way back down again to the greenhouse. luckily she was quite fit and was used to the stairs. she was just exiting the common room and making her way along the seventh-floor corridor when a young girl stopped her and asked if she knew Willow Cullen. "It is your lucky day, I am willow" she said smiling at her. she could see that she had some flowers in her hand and willow remembered that today was the rose delivery day. had she received a rose? had her friends received the ones she had sent?

Lily let out a small sigh of relief. "O-oh, that's good. I-I have a Rose for you, a-and a note." She produced the brilliant yellow flower. "I-im sorry, the notes keep coming off." She stuttered, digging through the basket for the note that came with it.

Willow smiled as the girl said that he had a yellow rose for her. She wondered who it would be from. She had sent three roses, two yellow and one red. the red should have been a yellow but she knew the recipient liked the colour red more. "Wow, what a pretty rose. thank you very much... umm, sorry I don't know your name." she said pausing when she realised she didn't know the girl's name causing the conversation to feel even more awkward. she could have kept it at thank you and let the girl leave as she clearly wasn't comfortable but Willow hadn't thought about that.

Lily blushed as she managed to pull out the note. "Oh, Lily. Lily Lockwood." She smiled shyly at the older girl and held out the little piece of paper. She thought the whole Rose idea was very sweet and she was glad she'd taken part in it. Even if she'd embarrassed herself a lot.

Willow,

You’re a cool person, even if you’re blond now.
Let’s go on adventures soon!

Fleur

Willow smiled as the girl introduced herself. "thank you very much lily lily Lockwood" she said taking the note that the girl gave to her. she read it and chuckled. it was from fleur. and the sentiments were very similar to the note in the rose she had given her. "have a good valentines day. and I hope that you get a rose too" she said. walking towards the end of the corridor. as soon as she turned the corner she broke into a run, she would have to run all the way and not get caught otherwise she would be late for class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back