Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily didn't know who the next person on her list was. After some fruitless searching, she found herself in the Great Hall. There was nothing else for it, then. She approached a girl that looked to be close to her age. "E-excuse me?" She murmured shyly, trying to catch the other girls attention. "W-would you, um, would you k-know Selene Le Fey?" Lily wasn't sure what she would do if she couldn't find the girl soon.

Selene had been all over the castle delivering roses. and after tracking town three more of her deliveries who were possibly outside she made her way out of the great hall. as she crossed the courtyard she heard her name. she turned around and saw a girl talking to someone she didn't know asking where she was. she vaguely recognised the girl asking from class. she didn't know her but had a feeling she was in Helia's house. she walked over to the pair. "Hello, sorry, I couldn't help but overhear you, I am Selene" she said.

Lily blinked, looking behind her as a different girl approached. She blushed and turned to face her instead. "Oh, h-hello." She smiled shyly. "I have a rose for you." She reached into her basket and produced the yellow flower. She offered it to Selene before digging through her basket again. "T-there's, ah, there's a note in here somewhere,"

Selene smiled kindly as the girl blushed. she seemed so shy, she wondered why she had signed up to deliver roses. she too had been shy, she still was, but once she had been sorted into a different house to Helia she had no choice than to at least not live like the sun girl's shadow. She had decided to deliver roses because the wild pitch was helping to organise it and it had sounded like a nice idea. "thank you very much" she said as the girl passed her a yellow rose. Thank you, that is a very pretty rose. how are your deliveries going, I still four to do" she said as the girl rummaged for her note. Selene gestured to the basket that was over her arm with roses in, three yellow one pink and one red.

Lily finally pulled the note from the basket, offering it to Selene. "Oh, it... It's different," she admitted shyly. "I was trying, to, um, to get out of... Of my comfort zone." She chuckled shyly. "I-it worked. Um, my n-name is Lily." She offered, stuttering but determined.

Selene,

Pleased to meet you, hope we can be friends.

Aonghas

Selene took the note from Lilly and quickly read it smiling and then frowning. "I didn't think of sending him a rose" she said more to herself than the girl. she chuckled a little as the Lilly said it was different and she was delivering the roses to get out of her comfort zone. "it is very different. and definitely out of my comfort zone. I have had to deliver to a Slytherin seventh year and a professor" she said. she smiled as the girl introduced herself. "nice to meet you Lilly, I am selene, I think we may have defence against the dark arts together this year" she said. that is if she was right and the girl was a first year Hufflepuff.

Lily relaxed a little as Selene seemed to understand her. "Oh, so did I!" She had even heard some poor soul had gotten Professor Styx, but she didn't believe silly rumors. Lily nodded as Selene confirmed her name. "Oh yes. Styx is scary... So you're a Ravenclaw?" She asked, liking the other girl. Maybe they could be friends.

Selene nodded as Lilly said what she too had had to deliver to a professor. "you had professor Styx? you poor thing" she said. she had heard that someone had sent a rose to the scariest professor. surely those organising the deliveries would have not made an incredibly shy first-year deliver to him. "Mine was to the ancient runes professor, she seems quite nice" she said. "Yes, I am in Ravenclaw. but my twin sister Heliana is in your house." she said. she wondered if the girl knew heli. she probably did because her sister was pretty friendly and they would be in the same dorm. but maybe the girl was so shy that she hadn't spoken to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back