Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava knew this name! Or at least, she thought she did. Maybe he was on the Quidditch team with Sapphire? One way to find out. Ava skipped down to the dungeons, looking for anyone that seemed even a little familiar. Spotting a really tall boy, she stopped him with a small hand on his arm. "Excuse me?" She asked, blue eyes wide as she tilted her head back to look at him. He was really tall! "Do you know Rory Fergusson?"

Rory hadn't wanted to get involved in the roses this year, well, he'd sent them, but he didn't want any. The boy didn't like getting roses and it just always seemed a bit odd. The teen was therefore a little annoyed when a girl stopped him with a hand on his arm. He glanced at her and listened as she asked if he knew well himself. "Aye, Ah'm Rory," he said in a response, his tone was mostly neutral and he took his arm back with a quick gesture, flashing a forced smile to try and make the action seem a little less sudden. He wasn't sure why she wanted to speak to him, and he hoped that she didn't have a rose for him.

Ava smiled brightly at him. "I thought you might be! I have a yellow rose for you!" She pulled the golden flower from her basket and offered it to him. "Aren't you on the Slytherin Quidditch Team?" She asked idly, curious if he really was who she thought he was.

I’ll miss you brother. I’ll miss you a lot.

Rory took the rose as it was handed to him, he could figure who this rose was likely from. he looked at the note, unwilling really to open it and find out if it was from his brother. He didn't want to read it in case it was. He was glad for the question she asked, "Aye, chaser," the teen replied, "Ye interested in playin' " he didn't think she was a slytherin, but he'd always encourage people to be interested in the sport. He looked back down at the unopened note, he didn't want to open it in front of her. He'd wait till she moved on before he opened it, maybe it was from Flavio or Andi and he was worried over nothing, but regardless he didn't want to do it in front of this young girl.

Ava clapped happily to hear she was right. "Yay!" She giggled. "No, I don't think so." She smiled brightly. "But one of my friends is an alternate for the Slytherin team." She smiled brightly. "I should probably get going. It was nice to meet you!" She chirped, smiling widely at the boy as she waved and started to back up.

Rory nodded at her explanation, but didn't really care. The girl did thankfully leave, "Aye,"he said in response watching as she walked away. Once out of sight, he opened up the little note and read it over. He knew without the note having a name at the end who it was from. He really wished his brother hadn't but he hadn't. The slytherin kept his gaze upon it, a sad expression settling on his face. He loathed to leave his brother behind, but he'd made his decision and where Rory had said something non-committal, trying to draw himself away from his brother to make it easier for him, his brother had done the opposite, though in both cases they were resigned to the future Rory had picked. Rory took a deep, almost shuddering breath as he felt the heaviness of his soon to be and current loss settle in. The fact he felt the closest to tears that he had ever been about this entire situation was saying something, on a day meant for love and kindness and by all accounts happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back