Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Pear Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
Lily was worn out. All of this running, and all of this interaction with strangers was draining. She yawned as she shuffled into the Gryffindor hall yet again. After asking around a bit, she'd been pointed in this direction. She stopped a nearby student, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Excuse me?" She asked softly. "I'm looking for Athena? Do you know where I can find her?" She held back a yawn. She needed a nap when all this was over.

Athena was on her way to meet with some friends and walked out of the common room. And when she was a student from her house came to her that someone was looking for her. She hoped it would be Derek or Emilia. But she figured that wasn't the case. When she walked towards the person who was looking for her she had an idea what this would be. '' Hi I'm Athena. You were looking for me?'' The blonde asked.

Lily turned to the girl with a tired smile. "Hello. I'm Lily. I have a flower for you." She reached into a basket and produced.a golden flower. "Here you go." Once she had taken it Lily reached into the basket again and produced the note.

Athena, you're such a good friend.
Mazikeen

Athena looked at the girl who was calling her name. She didn't seemed really happy to be here though. She seemed really young but when she hold out the flower Athena understood it. Someone had send her a rose? The blonde smiled and only could think of how she forgot to send ones. '' Hi Lily. That is wonderfull thanks.'' Athena took the rose from the girl and was wondering from who it was. She took the note as well and directly opened it. It was short but sweet and from her best friend. She was the best! Athena was gonna thank her for sure. And make it up for not sending her one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back