Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
10¾ , Cherry wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Finaly the last one the list. He walked the Ravenclaw house and looked the girl who was name Poppy Perkins. '' Is there Poppy Perkins?'' He asked with a warm and nervos smile.

@Poppy Perkins

''

Poppy was ready to sit down and get something to eat when she heard someone call her name. She looked up quickly and spotted an younger student who looked a little nervous. She smiled brightly and shot her hand up in the air to get his attention. "That's me!" she said loudly so he would hear her over the clatter of the great hall.

Eustace always was nervos doing the roses. But he was relif when the girl was right and he found the right one. "I have a rose for you and Happy Valentins day!" He smiled her and gave her note.

Thanks for being AWESOME FOREVER
Emma

Poppy smiled wide and clapped her hands in excitement as he handed her a yellow rose. "Oh thank you!" she said and sniffed the flower. She took the note and read it quickly, laughing a little at Emma's message, and felt relieved that she had remembered to send one to her too. "And Happy Valentine's day to you too!" Poppy said quickly, almost forgetting about the boy who delivered her rose already.

''Thanky so much!''Eustace smiled her and he needed to go. '' I wish you a realy good day!'' He smiled her and say goodby becouse he have a lot of work and doing with roses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back