Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Liddy plop the basket down right next to the last table she visited. Liddy picked out a yellow rose, one that had some sort of bug inside the petals. Liddy wasn't paying any mind to rose because she was 'busy' hunting down the Kira girl. Out of laziness, Liddy sat down next to the girl who she guessed could be Kira, Liddy really didn't care. Liddy handed over the rose, "A rose for you, you're Kira right?"

Kira was startled when a girl sat next to her. She shut her book and looked up. "I, ah, yes-" She started, but her brow furrowed. "Hold up... Lidiya?" She had never met the girl, but she knew her description. Sapphire would talk about her sometimes. She set her book down, forgetting the rose the girl had. "I'm sorry if I assume, but you are Lidiya, aren't you?" She asked, unsure of what she should say. Sapphire had never asked her to try and help her. But still, Kira didn't like the sad look the other girl got in her eyes.

Liddy set the rose down in front of the girl, not caring if she was going to take it or not. Liddy barely blinked, staring back at the girl. "Hmm, yes. Why are you asking?" Liddy turned away, shuffling through the notes she carried with her. Liddy found Kira's name and set it down besides the bugged rose.

To Keira.
I am so glad I ran into you in the common room that night. It is good to have someone to spend the nights with when I can't sleep. especially someone who also doesn't sleep at night and I am not forcing to stay awake. even if we don't talk much, knowing someone else is awake in the common room makes it easier to calm down
thank you
Selene

Kira took the note from the girl and stashed it in her pocket. "Thank you," She started twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "One of my friends talks about you sometimes. They really like you, and it makes them really sad because they think you hate them." She bit her lip. She wasn't technically betraying any of her friends secrets, right?

Liddy hadn't a clue who Kira was talking about, but then hit her that it was most likely to be Sapphire, she was the only person Liddy knew in school and that twin brother of Sapphire. "I don't hate her, she a coward sometimes, but I don't hate her," Lidiya bluntly admitted. "Like she telling you stuff instead of her coming to me, that's what cowards do," Lidiya went out, pointed out a bit annoyed with Sapphire again. Sapphire can never seem to win with Lidiya. "It doesn't matter anyways, Sapphire seems to be busy with other things," Lidiya shrugs.

Kira shook her head slightly as Liddy spoke, taking a sip of her drink. She set her goblet down and selected her words carefully. "She isn't so obvious in the way she speaks. She's never actually said your name, I got it out of Onyx. It's... the way she looks at you sometimes." She sighed. "She's always seemed to have this notion that she's bad luck. It isn't as bad here at school, but when we're home... she goes out of her way to avoid everyone. The fighting isn't as constant as it was, but it's still there. I don't think she ever forgave herself for what happened with the two of you." Kira glanced towards the Slytherin table, wondering if Sapphire could hear her. She hoped not. She turned back to Liddy. "The last time you two spoke was... fairly heated. She seems to be under the impression you hate her. Unless you tell her otherwise, I doubt she'd change her mind."

Liddy did something she normally not used to doing, and that's shift in facial expression, because she didn't care enough to know this information unless it's coming out of Sapphire herself. The bugs inside the petals were crawling their way out of hiding while the Ravenclaw drone on. One of them crawl up the goblet the girl occasionally sip from. "I see," Liddy kept her voice flat, returning her bore stare at the Kira. "Tell her whenever she wants to we can feel cursed together, I have to go now. I must finish my deliveries," Liddy grabbed her basket and started to walk off. "See you around, Kira."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back