Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ecosexual
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Chestnut Wand with Boomslang venom Core
The basket of roses grew heavy on Rose her arm, she had been walking through the castle trying to find the recipients of her roses. Some names came up as a complete bank whereas others she knew from lessons. Rose decided to try her luck outside and hoped to find @Skylar Anderson there. Rose didn't have to search very long since she spotted the blond locks of the girl. She walked over to her and rummaged through her basket. Edgar her succulent was still on her hip, she needed two hands for this job. ''Hey Skylar'' Rose said happily. ''I got a rose for you'' She held the yellow rose in her hand.

Last edited:
Skylar had been walking by herself outside, enjoying the weather when she saw Rose approach her. She remembered her from quite a few of her classes, as well as from a Wild Patch event she'd gone too, so she smiled as the girl walked closer, happy to see someone she knew. "Hey Rose!" she grinned as she said it, the girl's happy energy already contagious. As she got the rose from her friend, she noticed that it was yellow, and she smiled, happy that her friends were thinking of her. She only wished she'd thought of them too and not forgotten to send roses again. She smiled at her friend, intending to thank her for it before something else occurred to her. "What's it like handing out roses while being called Rose??" she knew it was a silly question, but she still found it quite funny, and wondered whether Rose had realised it too.

Rose hadn't put much thought in her name corresponding with the rose event. Maybe it was because her name was actually Rosemarie and not Rose. 'I hadn't thought about it a lot, but its rather funny.'' Rose was thinking of the word plays that could be made now. ''A rose from a rose'' Rose said while handing over the yellow one. ''If you want to preserve the rose you can always dry it in a book'' Rose didn't want the roses go to waste, it would be a waste of nature.

Skyyyy!

I'm so glad we met on the train before first year and became friends. I love hanging out together and couldn't imagine Hogwarts without you. Happy Valentine's Day!

Harper

Skylar smiled as Rose told her she hadn't thought about the fact that her name was the same as the flowers she was delivering, and laughed as she got handed the rose, which was accompanied by a rose pun. She immediately went to open the note, already excited to see who it would be from. Seeing her friend's familiar handwriting, she immediately brightened, and as she read through the note, a happy although somewhat nostalgic smile spread on her face. She couldn't believe she'd met Harper on the train so long ago, and now here they were, already 3 years into their time at Hogwarts.

Looking back up to Rose, she grinned, and was about to thank her when she mentioned something about preserving the rose she'd gotten. "Oh, I can do that? You'll have to show me how it's done sometime!" she smiled at Rose, hoping she could teach her because it would genuinely be a really nice thing to have. And she'd also be able to hopefully become better friends with her, because the more she thought about it, the more she realised she was friends with the same small group of people as she'd been friends with in her first year. "Well anyway, thanks for delivering the rose and have fun with your other deliveries!" she thanked her friend before turning away, slipping the note from Harper into a small pocket in her clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back