Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
There was no better place to look for the head girl except her own house. Being a Gryffindor, Hayzel knew exactly where to look for Chloe. She just did not want to go into the common room so here she was, waiting for the girl to either come out of the common room or come up the stairs. "Paging Chloe Thompson! A rose delivery for Chloe Thompson!", she called out at intervals, just making sure someone or the girl herself would hear her.

Yellow for @Chloe Thompson

Chloë had just found the recipient of one of her roses in the common room and after sitting down for a second realized she should move on and get the others delivered too. The room hadn't offered her a nice break anyways, being awfully crowded. As soon as she stepped out into the hallways she could swear she heard what sounded like her name, but it could've easily been any of her cousins. It took the student calling out again for her to be sure it had been her name. "Here!" Chloë grinned as she walked up to the girl, giving a mock salute as she did.

Hayzel laughed at the salute Chloe gave her. "Greetings, Ms. Head Girl!", she said, standing in rapt attention with a salute of her own. She laughed at her silliness. "Got a rose here for you.", she added, handing the rose to the girl. "With a note.", she added with a playful wink.

Happy Valentine's day! I hope you have a good day!

Ajax

Chloë grinned when Hayzel saluted her right back, happily taking the rose when she handed it to her. "Thanks!" She said before opening up the note, smiling when she read who it was from. Ajax had been such a good friend for years and his friendship was one she valued deeply. "So," Chloë said, looking back up at the girl. "You trying out for the team again next year? I mean there's at least three positions opening up." She asked curiously.

Hayzel winked at Chloe's thanks. She looked at her as she went on to read the note she got. She started to fiddle with the basket handle when Chloe suddenly spoke up. She looked at her once she realized the girl was asking about tryouts. "Well, now that you asked... I definitely should try again.", she said, deciding right there and then. "Any tips for me? Should I still go for Beater?", she added.

Chloë smiled when Hayzel mentioned she should indeed try out for the team again next year. She always appreciated people pushing through, not giving up. "Well I reckon you'll have the best chance by trying out for beater." She responded. It was simple logical since both of the beater starter positions would be opening up. "Unless you want to follow in my footsteps and become the best chaser the school has ever seen." Chloë added as a joke. "No but in all seriousness, you should probably just go for the position you enjoy the most."

Hayzel smiled as she nodded. "Truthfully, I was considering chaser when I first tried out but it feels good to just hit those bludgers.", she giggled. She could try out for chaser this time but then again, both beater positions would be up for takers. "No offense, Ms. HG. I'll try out for that beater again. I'm pretty sure many youngsters would try out for chasers.", she told the girl.

Chloë nodded when Hayzel mentioned she had once considered trying out for chaser. She got the appeal being a beater had to people though, even if she was glad she had gone for chaser herself way back then. It was hard to imagine what things might've been like without all those years of teaming up with her best friends. "Fingers crossed." She smiled. "Also you do know it's Chloë though, right?" She added with a laugh when the girl kept on addressing her by her head girl title.

Hayzel giggled, showing up her crossed fingers. "Fingers crossed for sure.", she jokingly said. She just hoped she could get into the team, it would make her sixth year more fun and gave Finn a chance to cheer for Gryffindor. She knew how the Puff loved to be in her house. At Chloe emphasizing her name, she winked. "Now where's the fun in that?", she playfully replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back