OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Rigid Larch Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Jacob had mistakenly though his next recipient was a Hufflepuff. Twenty minutes later, he'd finally been guided in the right direction. Slytherin house. The teen disliked the dungeons, had been avoiding having to come down here but he couldn't find this Jenna, Jenny, Jonny, whatever her name was girl anywhere else. "Hey, can you tell a Jenny Toubia to come outside? I've got a flower for her?" he told someone entering the common room. Now all he could do was wait and hope Jonah hurried up.

Jenna travel pass the threshold, making her way out into the dungeon. When she heard someone was looking for her, though pronouncing her name incorrectly, she needed to correct the idiota. "It's Jen-na, if you're looking for me say the name right. Okay? Los puede hacerlo?" Jenna snaps at the Kingsley boy. "What do you want?"

"Whatever," Jacob shrugged. This girl had a bad attitude. "Here's a rose for you" he said, quickly finding the yellow rose and handing it over along with the note.

Jenna,

¿Qué pasa, niña?
Te amo chica.

Alexis

Jenna rolls her eyes, "Whatever que?" She snatch the rose and note. Jenna read Alexis' note, so typical of the Ravenclaw to send a rose. Jenna makes a mental note to catch up with Alexis some other night. "Okay, Kingsley, you can go now. Your service is no longer needed."

"I was never serving you?" Jacob said, acting confused by her words. And people said he was arrogant. Jacob couldn't believe anyone would send this girl a rose. "Watch out for the thorns" he said as he turned around and made a quick retreat. The quicker he could get away from this girl, the better.

"Didn't you bring me my rose, yes your service!" Calls out the Slytherin, twiddling the long stem between her fingers. Jenna felt a sharp point dig into her skin, his warning about the thorn came a little too late. "Estúpido! You gave me this rose on purpose," Jenna hissed, taking her rose and note back inside. Baron and Alexis is going to hear about this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back