Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava skipped back down to the Dungeons. She knew this name too. She found the girl and hurried over to her. "Odeeeeettteee!" She sing-songed loudly as she rushed to catch up, yellow rose in hand.

Odette was on her way to the common room after class, when she heard someone shout her name in a sing-song voice. Odette cringed, knowing what was about to happen. After her breakup with Harley, she really wasn't in the mood for anything Valentine's day related. She let out a small sigh as she turned to look at the tiny first year who ran up to her. She wondered if she knew her from Quidditch or if she had asked around for her. "Thanks." She said shortly, holding out her hand for the rose. She didn't want to make a whole ordeal out of this.

Ava smiled brightly at the Slytherin. "I'm Ava. Sapphy talks about you sometimes, she says you're really cool. She doesn't like people so it's easy to remember when she admires someone." She chattered as she came up to her. "This isn't from her though," she continued as she handed the yellow rose to the older girl. "I accidentally dropped it and when I picked it up I saw the note was signed with a big 'M' or something. It's not nice to peek so I looked away." She chattered, remembering for the first time to hand the note with the flower.
<3 Odette <3 Happy Valentine's day!!! Love you always <3 Margo xxxxxx

Odette waited impatiently as the girl introduced herself, surprised to learn she was a friend of Sapphire's. Somehow, she found it difficult to associate this chipper blond girl with the alternate beater. When the girl mentioned an M in the note, she knew who had sent it. It was really the only person who was likely to send her anything like this. She unfolded the note and smiled at the message. It was sweet of Margo to send her this, as if she knew Odette needed a boost. She had sent her friend one as well, but she would still have to thank her later. Folding up the note again, Odette wiped the smile off her face as she looked to the girl. "Well, thanks for delivering it. I'm sure you have more to deliver." She said a little dismissively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back