Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Ava's last rose had taken her a bit to figure out. The name wasn't Ravenclaw or Slytherin and no one she'd run across had seemed to know who she was looking for. But did that mean she would give up? Of course not!

Thinking it might be easier, she went to the great Hall with her single yellow rose and stood at the edge of the Hufflepuff table. "Eleanor Hope?" She called, looking around.

Eleanor enjoyed Valentine's Day as she was finally able to deliver all of the roses that she had helped plant in the Hogwarts Gardens. The girl's favourite place to deliver roses was the Great Hall as many people gathered there for breakfast in the morning and she thought that it was perhaps a good idea to deliver the roses first thing in the morning so the recipients had something happy to start their day with. As Ellie wandered around the Great Hall, she couldn't help but hear name being said by a younger student and she quickly turned around to find one standing at the edge of the Hufflepuff table holding out a yellow rose. "Yes, that's me." Ellie said, wondering who would have given her a yellow rose, if that was hers.

Ava turned when she heard the other girl spoke. "Hi! I'm Ava and I have a rose for you." She chattered brightly, and pulled the yellow flower from her basket. The note was tied to the stem this time, a trick she'd tried after almost forgetting the note too many times in previous deliveries.
Eleanor,

I know this is your last year at Hogwarts, so I want to thank you for help with the Flower Delivery Service. You've been an amazing person to work with. I will definitely miss working with you on this.

Thaddeus

The younger Ravenclaw introduced herself as Ava and Ellie smiled at her. "I'm Elllie... oh, wait, you know that." Ellie's cheeks turned a shade of pink as she watched Ava take a yellow rose out of the basket for her. Attached to it was a note and Ellie carefully opened it to read it. It was from Thaddeus and the Hufflepuff smiled. She would miss Hogwarts when she left and was glad that Thaddeus would miss her too. "Thank you, Ava." she told the Ravenclaw as she folded the note back up. "Have you received any roses of your own yet?"

"You're welcome," Ava chirped happily as Ellie thanked her. It was nice to see other people enjoy their roses after she worked so hard to deliver them. "And nope, but that's okay," She replied, not missing a beat. "I should go deliver these other roses though. Nice to meet you!" She turned and began skipping away, humming happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back