Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Curly 12 1/2" Unyielding Cedar Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Darcy was down to her last delivery of the day and she didn't know who the girl was. All she knew was that she was a Gryffindor so she figured lunch time would be her best bet. She walked across the hall, crossing paths with so many other rose deliverers, and walked up to the Gryffindor table. "Is there a Lizzie Taylor here?" Darcy asked. She hadn't even considered that the girl could be out doing deliveries as well.

Lizzie had just finished the only delivery she had been planning to do at lunchtime, and her basket was feeling a lot lighter. Satisfied with her work, she was about to take a seat and grab a quick bite when she heard her own name. "What?! Oh! Yes! Me, hello, yes! I'm Lizzie!" Lizzie bounded back to her feet immediately, excited at the prospect of her own rose delivery! Wondering who it could be from, she hurried over to the older girl.

Darcy wheeled around when she heard a girl declare that she was the person she had been looking for. The sixth year smiled at her, chuckling a little at her excitement and said, "I've got a rose delivery for you!" She held up the basket higher up at eye level and wiggled it in front of the younger girl. Then Darcy pulled out a yellow rose and handed it over to her. "Here you go."

Lizzie watched the basket excitedly, wondering who would send her a rose. It was a thrilling prospect, and she didn't know what to expect. A tiny, tiny part of her was a little disappointed that the rose was yellow, but a message from a friend was still exciting! "Thank you!" She took the rose excitedly, immediately checking the attached card.

Darcy smiled as the girl seemed excited for her rose. "You're welcome," she replied with an easy shrug. "Happy Valentine's Day!" she added, getting in the spirit of the holiday.
Happy Valentine's Day, Lizzie! It's been super fun spending time together lately.
Tess.

Lizzie smiled warmly as she read the card, cheeks taking on a light dusting of pink. She would have to find Tesla and thank her in person soon. "Thanks! You too!" She said happily to the delivery person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back