Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bi (Ajax)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for @Lysander Summers, open after

Nicole had gotten to the Dark Arts classroom a little early, hoping to catch Lysander before class so she could get his delivery done. It was nearly impossible to find someone who was doing their own deliveries she'd realized, so this was probably going to be her only chance to track him down easily today. "Lysander, hey, for you!" She said, holding up the yellow rose to him when she spotted him. "And uh, thanks for the rose as well," She added on awkwardly. Nicole had thought about sending Lysander one too, but had decided that sending a rose to a boy would be kind of weird, though she regretted it now.

With all the hype and excitement around the rose deliveries, Lysander had almost forgotten that classes were still totally a thing he needed to attend, and hadn't just been put on hold. With his almost empty basket of roses slung over his arm, the boy turned a corner and strolled up to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom, spotting Nicole as she called out to him. "Hey, thanks!" He responded as he took the rose, in almost a tone of disbelief. That made four so far, which balanced out the number of roses he'd sent people himself, but some of the ones he'd been given weren't from people he'd sent to, and he was beginning to feel bad for not submitting more. He had to wonder if Nicole had gotten the one he'd sent to her yet, though he didn't need to wonder for long. "You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it." He grinned, a faint shade of pink touching his cheeks. He hadn't been sure whether to send one, though after she'd invited him to the Ball, it seemed like the right thing to do. "I hope these don't wilt in Styx's classroom. I don't think anything living could survive in there for too long." He commented. With how little sunlight he let into the room, it didn't seem like too much of an over-exaggeration. "Except him. But I'm preeetty sure he's a vampire?" He continued, lowering his voice to a whisper in case the tall, angry man was standing on the other side of the door.​

Nicole giggled at Lysander's joke about Professor Styx, lowering her voice a little when she responded. It wasn't rational, but she couldn't help but feel like Styx could still hear them through the walls somehow. "I hope not, I still have a bunch to deliver," She raised her eyebrows at Lysander's suggestion that he was a vampire, checking up and down the hallway quickly. "He does have those big black curtains in there.. and he pretty much lives in the Dungeons.." She said, covering her mouth in mock shock, as well as to stifle more giggles. "Oh, I nearly forgot, your note," Nicole said, clearing her throat to calm herself down, though she was still whispering.

Ur a butt...

..Butt I miss u

Lysander nodded sagely and tapped the side of his head. "See? Told you. Vampire." He chuckled. He didn't think he could recall a time he'd actually ever seen Professor Styx out in the sunlight. "I bet he has a giant umbrella he takes whenever he has to go outside." It was the only way he could picture him taking a stroll across the lawn, or doing any kind of outdoor activity. A very gothic parasol. He took the note Nicole offered and skimmed over it, his brows furrowing in concentration. "Hm." He mumbled. "Hmmm." It wasn't the first note he'd received without a name, though the other one had been real easy to figure out. "Hmmmmm." He continued, his hum rising in pitch as he wracked his brain to figure it out. He hadn't thought he'd get many roses to begin with, let alone ones without names. "I have no idea who this is from." He finally admitted. The joke gave him an internal chuckle, but he couldn't think of who he missed, or who would miss him, that he didn't see practically every day. He lowered the note and shot Nicole a conspiratorial look. "It's a mystery."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back